Need help in finding IMEI and Verizon unlock code

sunny27

Stig's Indian Cousin!!!
Skilled
I got myself an LG Fathom VS 750 from Global easy buy. These are the specs:-
LG Fathom - Full phone specifications

I can't find the IMEI code. Only the MEID is provided. Can anyone help me in finding out the IMEI number for the handset? Also does anyone have any experience in obtaining Unlock codes for Verizon phones?

^^ doesn't work for verizon phones. i have gone through most of these sites online with steps to unlock the phone but they don't work.

Verizon is cdma service provider. And in cdma there is no imei, its meid or esn.

You cant unlock by code as you do in gsm. The process is completely different.

Sent from my EVO3D using tapatalk.

honest1 said:
Verizon is cdma service provider. And in cdma there is no imei, its meid or esn.

You cant unlock by code as you do in gsm. The process is completely different.

Sent from my EVO3D using tapatalk.

Its a World Phone, supports both GSM as well as CDMA. The OP wants to unlock the GSM part.

@OP : I just checked eBay and most of the ones listed have been already unlocked for GSM. Did you try a GSM sim?

For CDMA you dont need unlock code, you just need to get your phone's MEID in reliance servers, it should be done for free but people take money and do it.

Follow these steps on your phone and you may be able to use your phone in GSM network

1. Press Start: and it will lead to Main Menu

2. Out of main menu: Select Settings

3. In Settings: select Personal

4. In Personal: select Phone (where you will get list of options like <sound>,<security> <GSM services>, <Network>,

5. Select : Network

6. In network: change (mode of operation) from CDMA to GSM/UMTS. And press OK at bottom and you can now start using your phone.

Let me know if those steps work for you to use it with GSM network

Hi

I am also stuck with LG Fathom..

Could you find the way to get teh IMEI code?

How to unlock it?

Pl share. Lets work as Team.

Back