Need help in flashing batista 70 ROM

sumatrix said:
Was MIUI stable with all the functions working??

Can you give the link to it??

I have installed the latest sensation ROM. Does not have much hoohaa like the lightening but the UI is nice.

[ROM] MIUI for GalaxyS2 - 1.9.16 [17/09] - xda-developers

WARNING!!! USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

What is working:

- screen

- hardware keys

- internal storage, SD-card

- bluetooth

- wifi + tethering + usb tethering

- phone, mobile data connection

- SMS, MMS

- auto rotation

- camera (1080p video recording)

- sound

- bootlogo

- microphone

- signal strength

- gps

- video recording

- flashlight

- vibration

- OTG support

Todo:

- bluetooth speed improvements

- bluetooth audio and a2dp fix

- better video playback

- FM radio

- TV-out

- and others i forgot

Thanks for the link. i have installed batista bloodjhound version.quite stable one.

But think is i am not able to use titanium backup. it says busybox not installed and superuser rights not granted.but when i goto

superuser ,i can find titanium backup in the list of applications that has been granted superuser rights.

any solutions??

sumatrix said:
Thanks for the link. i have installed batista bloodjhound version.quite stable one.

But think is i am not able to use titanium backup. it says busybox not installed and superuser rights not granted.but when i goto

superuser ,i can find titanium backup in the list of applications that has been granted superuser rights.

any solutions??

Titanium backup is working fine with my S2,one problem I faced today was wifi was giving a error msg but after a reboot it is working.

Installed the 2.3.5 based criskelo ROM with ninphetamine kernel. Bit unstable for me. the icons vanish off and wifi disconnects intermittently.

I have a doubt regarding kernel's .

The kernel with the present ROM is ninphetamine.my doubt is what will happen if i flash some other CF root kernel?? like KE8??

I know that the kernel is the interface between the hardware and the software and a good one is required for the harmonious function of the ROM with the phone.

Back