Need help in getting membership of Team-BHP

Team bhp is beyond elitist, its reminds me of the nazis and their storm troopers.

Their English worshiping ideology is beyond me.

... so I registered 2nd time ...

Maybe the grammar and tense usage in your answers were not harvard level :D :D

well, i know a couple of mods there.. will talk :D

Is this not "shifaarish", the very deep rooted indian trait that we so vehemently oppose even on TE ? If we guys are fine with small favours, should we not be fine with netas doling out illegal crores to their relatives? (i m very neutral and this is just a thought which popped in my head suddenly :p)

People tend to run after things that they find are hard to get. Even a non-member/user has access to read the posts.
I joind them like ~4-5yrs back but after seeing the level of moderation falling to new lows, did not log in since ~2 yrs.

Now we have a lot of great alternatives:

Autocar India Forum?

GearHeads India

& many more, join anyone of these & enjoy. Im on both the above mentioned sites & like them.

gearheads india is a fantastic forum to be honest.They dont have the level of detail provided by team bhp,but folks over there are always eager to help.

This thread is turning into Team-BHP bashing. @greenhorn has provided me a email id of mod and they have informed that there is some technical issues that many are facing and they have asked me to mail all mails and details when I registered and when I was not able to access my account. I have forwarded all the mails.
@greenhorn Thanks again for your help.

Is this not "shifaarish", the very deep rooted indian trait that we so vehemently oppose even on TE ? If we guys are fine with sI mall favours, should we not be fine with netas doling out illegal crores to their relatives? (i m very neutral and this is just a thought which popped in my head suddenly :p)

I am not asking for any "Shifarish", I want to contact the mods and want to inform them about the issue so that I can have access to the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this not "shifaarish", the very deep rooted indian trait that we so vehemently oppose even on TE ? If we guys are fine with small favours, should we not be fine with netas doling out illegal crores to their relatives? (i m very neutral and this is just a thought which popped in my head suddenly :p)

err.. what "shifaarish". :S
i never said i will bribe him into T-Bhp.. i just said that i'll talk to the mods in there as to why this is happening and not that they shud accept him in any case whatsoever :S

err.. what "shifaarish". :S
i never said i will bribe him into T-Bhp.. i just said that i'll talk to the mods in there as to why this is happening and not that they shud accept him in any case whatsoever :S

This is what I said in my previous post. I am not asking for Shifarish, its just the problem needs to be informed to the correct source rather than I am mailing and they consider me as a spammer.

I will suggest OP to join theautomotiveindia.com. Joined there yesterday for my query, oh yeah its very good automobile forum with good mod support.
P.S- My membership also still didn't approve at teambhp. 8 days has passed since I registered there. :(

5 times registered and all 5 time moderator rejected....WTH...Its more difficult then cracking IAS exam...
What the moderator are looking in a user...

I want the Anonymous group to hack their site and bring it down....Seriously...Pissed with their way of dealing...

Lolz , some posts here are funny , seriously .

Anyways , I also wanted to be a member but got rejected 3-4 times . Filled everything correctly and stuff , but then left it and now hardly read it sometimes .
Thou some info is very useful , I guess i ve read greenhorn's Cedia 's thread also .

Also strict english is out of the way for me . I once met a South Indian car technician / mechanic who knew the ins and out of everything , but only spoke madrasi and hindi .
Another Mallu guy who was known locally ( shifted ) , he could not even speak proper hindi , forget english , but in the area , if anyone had a bullet , there was a high probability that they knew him , specially the CI ones . So I dont understand how knowledge is limited to one specific language . Its ok if a person's english is a bit broken , until and unless its too difficult to understand , he should not be pointed at all the time .

Am not much of a forum guy but I really like these , Xbhp.com , TE , bcmtouring.com . Wonderful people I ve come across on the forums .

5 times registered and all 5 time moderator rejected....WTH...Its more difficult then cracking IAS exam...
What the moderator are looking in a user...

I want the Anonymous group to hack their site and bring it down....Seriously...Pissed with their way of dealing...

When guys told you that TBHP were a bunch of assholes, you said this is just bashing. Now you agree eh?

So, obviously, it's not technical issues then is it?

These guys are trying to create some select club-like thing there. I've never had trouble joining any forum, unlike theirs.

I'm a member from almost the beginning. I do not like the tough moderation (gto) . Don't bother visiting the forum any more for the past few years. Most of the information about cars is available on YouTube anyway unlike before when we looked onto the forum for car information on indian cars.

Back