Need Help On Paypal!!!!

Richi_Ric

Adept
Hello Everyone,

I Need Help, My Credit Card Issuer Declined The "Paypal" From Attaching My Credit Card For Online Payments.
I want to buy a thing from ebay.co.uk but I'm unable to pay since my credit card is not attached with PAYPAL.
So if there is anyone with paypal account please help me out.

I want $6, I'll pay you in advance $6+paypal transfer fee ($0.45 approx), then you can transfer those $6 to me, I'll purchase the product from paypal out , thats it.

It sounds confusing but its the only way for me to pay via paypal. :(

Regards,
Richard George
India.

You cant pay using your paypal balance , you need a CC so even if someone transfers the money to your a/c you wont be able to use it you can only withdraw the money to your bank a/c.

Arjun said:
You cant pay using your paypal balance , you need a CC so even if someone transfers the money to your a/c you wont be able to use it you can only withdraw the money to your bank a/c.

Thanks Arjun for replying so fast.

Last time I did the same, I was able to pay the seller from my paypal balance, that time I paid $10 from paypal balance.

Since my CC was not attached at that time also.

PNB - (Punjab National Bank)

After Filling Every Information It Displays "The Issuer Declined/ Bank Declined The Card" (I'm not sure what they say but its almost this.)

Asked already, they told me its the international matter (Online Payment through Paypal) they can't do anything for the sake of one user/person. :(

what i said above is problem.Verified by visa.

you otherway out is ask some one else to order it and use your address as shipping address.

pratikb said:
what i said above is problem.Verified by visa.

you otherway out is ask some one else to order it and use your address as shipping address.

Yup, it can be done.

But I don't know anybody who uses paypal.

Back