PC Peripherals Need help regarding cabinet

audio

Disciple
I assembled all my new Rig Components, Just need a good and decent Cabinet to go with it. plz suggest me a decent cabinet as per the following requirement:-
budget 5k to 5.5k max
1. Must have Good Airflow. Fan Controller is desirable but not must.
2. good Cable management option.
3. Transparent Side panel will be added advantage.
4. Side Mounted HDD racks so that HDD connections wont come in way of GFX and gives space for longer cards.

I have shortlisted 3 cabinets. need ur advice.
corsair carbide 400r ( everything is good except it doesn't have transparent side) getting at 4.4 k
nzxt tempest 410 elite (looks good but dont know very much about it) getting at 5.3k
cm haf 912 combat with window side panel ( again looks good but dont know about it) getting at 5.09k

any other options ??
thanx

I have shortlisted 3 cabinets. need ur advice.
corsair carbide 400r ( everything is good except it doesn't have transparent side) getting at 4.4 k
nzxt tempest 410 elite (looks good but dont know very much about it) getting at 5.3k
cm haf 912 combat with window side panel ( again looks good but dont know about it) getting at 5.09k

Go for the Corsair Carbide 400R. With the money saved you can get a fan controller as well.

But as I said 400r don't come with window side panel. thats why I am little bit confused,becoz I am not going to upgrade the cabinet for many years.

But as I said 400r don't come with window side panel. thats why I am little bit confused,becoz I am not going to upgrade the cabinet for many years.

Bhai, what has the side-panel got to do with upgrading it?

Also performance wise it is the best in the 3 you have listed, transparent side-panel counted. Also you are saving enough that you can install a fan-controller in it. What more do you want?

Bhai, what has the side-panel got to do with upgrading it?

Also performance wise it is the best in the 3 you have listed, transparent side-panel counted. Also you are saving enough that you can install a fan-controller in it. What more do you want?

thanx a lot ALPHA17,
may be I should opt for carbide 400r. With upgrading i mean to add some light to show off, then its not possible in it, and at my place there are nothing for modding the case. so any way performance should be consider first then to show off. just asking what do you think of cm haf 912 combat against carbide 400r??

thanx

thanx a lot ALPHA17,
may be I should opt for carbide 400r. With upgrading i mean to add some light to show off, then its not possible in it, and at my place there are nothing for modding the case. so any way performance should be consider first then to show off. just asking what do you think of cm haf 912 combat against carbide 400r??

thanx

Stop showing off and focus on the quality of the cabinet. Later depending on your inclination and some local jugaad you can MOD to show your creative skill as well as the components inside.

Lesser fans, more dust entry and over-all a more noisier cabinet compared to the Corsair offering.

Stop showing off and focus on the quality of the cabinet. Later depending on your inclination and some local jugaad you can MOD to show your creative skill as well as the components inside.

Lesser fans, more dust entry and over-all a more noisier cabinet compared to the Corsair offering.

thanx once again for clearing my all doubts. going to order 400r online. If I am not wrong then it comes with 3 fans .. also my mobo is gigabyte B75M D3H. it doesn't have usb3 header, only one at the back, so front usb port of 400r will be waste for me..

thanx once again for clearing my all doubts. going to order 400r online. If I am not wrong then it comes with 3 fans .. also my mobo is gigabyte B75M D3H. it doesn't have usb3 header, only one at the back, so front usb port of 400r will be waste for me..

I thought the GIGABYTE does have a front USB 3.0 header arrangement. Anyway good call, where did you order it from?

Back