Need help regarding courier sending macbook air for repair

I need to send my macbook air from bangalore to delhi for repair.Need help picking up good courier service for it. I need a courier service that also do packaging and then ship it
Please help me with the same

I would advise pack yourself, loads of bubble wrap, thermacol, good solid box, Pack so that nothing moves.

Write with red bold letters outside, FRAGILE, HANDLE GENTLY.

Call up bluedart @1860 233 1234 and schedule a pickup..
No courier better than bluedart, next day delivery via airmail..
May be they also pack you can inquire upon calling...

I would advise pack yourself, loads of bubble wrap, thermacol, good solid box, Pack so that nothing moves.

Write with red bold letters outside, FRAGILE, HANDLE GENTLY.

Call up bluedart @1860 233 1234 and schedule a pickup..
No courier better than bluedart, next day delivery via airmail..
May be they also pack you can inquire upon calling...
I dont have the box for it can you suggest where can i find all these things? are they available in nearby stationary shops?
Also how much will the shipping cost for the same through bluedart or other couriers

I dont have the box for it can you suggest where can i find all these things? are they available in nearby stationary shops?
Also how much will the shipping cost for the same through bluedart or other couriers
Bubble wrap and thermacol should be easily avaibale at any stationary shop or at the shops which sell plastic packing materials, paper cups, plates, and other disposable items...
If you don't have a box then you may have to improvise and use a TV box by cutting it to make it smaller and secure or any other cardboard tough box.. You ll have to improvise there...
Bluedart generally charges by weight... But as this is an electronic item they might charge extra, you can inquire thoroughly by calling their helpline anytime... And share approximate weight of the package, value and that its faulty and being sent for repairs... If they quote higher then simply hangup and call again from a different number and simply tell that I wish to send a package weighing so and so kg nd containing printer cartridges... (they are fragile, heavy and would do the trick).

Don't forget to ask for unboxing video if you are directly sending to a repair guy in Delhi...

I need to send my macbook air from bangalore to delhi for repair.Need help picking up good courier service for it. I need a courier service that also do packaging and then ship it
Please help me with the same
Is that the only option ? I mean, are there none in Bangalore who can repair it ?

Is that the only option ? I mean, are there none in Bangalore who can repair it ?
tried all the major shops like iFixindia and FIxoo they both saying they dont repair logic board they only replace it no point which costs similar to new macbook.
Then I stumbled upon repair guys from Nehru Place on youtube they do logic board repair this would be my last bet as I have important stuff on it

Back