Need Help Regarding Induction Cookers / Cooktops / Stoves in India !

We actually just took a mini size from prestige to use while travelling. wattage is low, but is just right for cooking for one or two people. Needs only 5A power, so easy to use in hotels etc as well.

Ok bro !

Now I found Philips two models in my local market ! But I am confused on the warrenty on them ! Local seller says 1 yr ! Flipkart on that particular model says 2yr ! Phillips warrenty document says 24 months on domestic appliances [emoji29] 12 months for electric goods !

Now what is it In real ?

Phillips warrenty document says 24 months on domestic appliances
emoji29.png
12 months for electric goods !
What a confusing statement from philips - this comes under both categories - it's a domestic electrical appliance.

W.r.t the different warranty on flipkart, it might be a parts warranty for the first year and only labour for the second year.

How much time did kenwood took to replace it ? And is the replacement procesa as same as pc components or we just submit it to the store we bought it from ?
They replaced the parts free of cost as it was still in warranty. The repairing process is carry in and not onsite so you will have to carry to service center which then places an order for the faulty part with the company. It took about 7-10 days for the whole process.

Back