Audio Need help regarding UE Tf10's-Urgent!!

First of all this is my first post:

So, Thank you moderators and all the forum members for accepting me and making me a part of this respectable forum.

Now I need help in getting Tf10's in India if possible in Delhi. I don't want them from Lynx-India as they are tf10vi and i don't want to spend for an inline mic.

Guys please help me in getting them locally as i don't have a credit card and really don't want to order online.

I can stretch my budget to 14-15k max. Anyone aware about any dealer or some place I can pick my tf10's from?

Thanks in advance!!

Ps: I am dying to get my tf10's asap after trying a friends pair...Love em!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

May be no one knows of any authorised dealers for tf10's in india...that's heartbreaking :(

Guys i don't know if i can ask this ques here or not, How is ICCworld, how much time do they take to deliver and how can we pay them?

Is there a way i can pay them in Delhi?

hey zackdbassist!,

ultimate ears are available in b'lor. i have seen their hoardings..

just check this logitech linky: price almost in your range :) all the best. triple.fis are the best!!!

Earphones

tf10 with warranty, will cost you 14K + , as their indian MRP is 23K ( as stated on the logitech site) its better to import / buy from some one who is selling. as their build is good, the only thing fragile is the cable, which can be replaced (cable is removable )

@strategy: i just checked the logitech india site, the TF10 (not vi) is now down to 15,995/. thats close to the OP's budget. plus he gets indian warranty.

@OP: keep lurking around or open a WTB thread, you might find someone selling them for abt 8k. else buy from logitech india/authorised reseller or some reputed dealer from ebay. with some 5-10% off or 500 off ebay coupon, you might find it cheaper.

Thank you guys for all the replies...I appreciate your help.:)

Buddy even i have seen a number of hoardings but when it comes to stocking Tf10's they don't have it, infact even the authorised sellers listed on logitech's website don't have the tf10's in stock....How bad is that?

Back