PC Peripherals Need HELP to buy a cabinet from a store in Chandigarh

zero_cool

Disciple
Hi guys, as the title suggests, I've found my ideal cabinet at Gamesncomps (also known as K-25 Computers) but the online reviews on Google and Facebook do not build my confidence in the store. Is there anyone who can purchase the cabinet for me and ship it to Mumbai? Looking for users based in Chandigarh. Here's the address of the store K-25 Computers, Gurudwara Sahib, SCO 73, 1st Floor, Tribune Rd, 20C, Chandigarh, 160022

Not an option. They don't have the cabinet in stock.
Have you atleast contacted them first? Not if they can deliver it to you before paying or anything like that but just to check whether what they say they have is actually in stock. Even the big boys like MD and Vedant end up cancelling quite a number of orders because they haven't updated the listing.
What's the cabinet btw?

Have you atleast contacted them first? Not if they can deliver it to you before paying or anything like that but just to check whether what they say they have is actually in stock. Even the big boys like MD and Vedant end up cancelling quite a number of orders because they haven't updated the listing.
What's the cabinet btw?

This. Ask them if they have it. Or else just contact the manufacturer or see their website for distributor / reseller and go through them.

What's the cabinet btw?

This. Ask them if they have it. Or else just contact the manufacturer or see their website for distributor / reseller and go through them.
As @Rezep and @puns mentioned, I reached out to the store only to find that my desired cabinet was never in stock. No idea why they listed it :(
I am in touch with the India distrubutor and made it clear that I will purchase it as soon as it comes to India.

Thanks for the offer @vivek.krishnan and to others who shared their inputs as well.

Lastly, the cabinet that got my hopes us was Thermaltake Core V1

As @Rezep and @puns mentioned, I reached out to the store only to find that my desired cabinet was never in stock. No idea why they listed it :(
I am in touch with the India distrubutor and made it clear that I will purchase it as soon as it comes to India.

Thanks for the offer @vivek.krishnan and to others who shared their inputs as well.

Lastly, the cabinet that got my hopes us was Thermaltake Core V1

Back