need help with refund from Joister

Hello All
I am facing issues with refund of my payment from Joister since the last one month. They kept calling me at least 4 times a day to renew my account. Also through automated calling to remind me of the expiry.

Once i renewed my account with a payment for 1 year my internet is shut down. I am later informed that the local service provider is no longer in partnership with Joister and i will have to pay the local operator for my service.

Joister even agreed over the mail chain that they are not providing service in my area (Mulund East) but i have to contact the third party for internet service or for refund as they have paid the local operator. When i contact the local operator he denies any payment against my account. Feeling so cheated by this whole sub contract system and wish the rules were simple & straight forward.

Finally I have registered my complaint with www.pgportal.gov.in today. Hopefully the issue will get resolved and i will get the money back.

Thank You for posting the link @ chetansha

I'm on p;ainful hathway and willing to shift to joister in Pune.
Any Puneites here having good/bad exp. and care to share the same can give me a fair judgement whether to opt for it or not..

Thanks for the suggestion in this thread. I have had a very hard time getting a refund of the product from Tatacliq.

I have raised a grievance with the Consumer helpline today.

Back