Need Help with XBOX 360 LT3.0 in Bangalore

prasanna3k

Recruit
Hi

I have a modded xbox360 with LT 3.0. I had given up on gaming for almost an year - ever since Microsoft started overburning their games.

Recently, I found out about BurnerMax Payload tool and wanted to give it a try once again.

I ordered Verbatim DL dvds (UAE version) from EBay, downloaded FarCry 4 Region Free, ran it through ABGX and burnt successfully. The disc passes all validations in ABGX after the burn and when I pop it in the XBOX, I can see the game poster, options to PLAY and INSTALL. I can even install the game on to a pen drive in XBOX360 successfully.

When I try to play the game, I get disc errors such as - This disc is not supported, clean the disc etc.

Is there anyone in TE from Bangalore with an LT 3.0 modded xbox360? If so, I can try the burnt disc on their console to check if the issue is with the disc or with my console.

Any other ideas on why this is happening is also welcome.

PS: I have burnt all the DL dvds I had ordered with various IMGBURN settings and none of it worked. At present, I have ran out of dvds.

Hi

I have a modded xbox360 with LT 3.0. I had given up on gaming for almost an year - ever since Microsoft started overburning their games.

Recently, I found out about BurnerMax Payload tool and wanted to give it a try once again.

I ordered Verbatim DL dvds (UAE version) from EBay, downloaded FarCry 4 Region Free, ran it through ABGX and burnt successfully. The disc passes all validations in ABGX after the burn and when I pop it in the XBOX, I can see the game poster, options to PLAY and INSTALL. I can even install the game on to a pen drive in XBOX360 successfully.

When I try to play the game, I get disc errors such as - This disc is not supported, clean the disc etc.

Is there anyone in TE from Bangalore with an LT 3.0 modded xbox360? If so, I can try the burnt disc on their console to check if the issue is with the disc or with my console.

Any other ideas on why this is happening is also welcome.

PS: I have burnt all the DL dvds I had ordered with various IMGBURN settings and none of it worked. At present, I have ran out of dvds.
Always Check the DVD after burn with Kprobe 2. Always PI max is less than 100 and PI avg is less than 5. PIF max less than 4 and PIF avg less than .20. A little up down is fine but this is the guideline. Else your burn was not good. Also ensure that you have a Burnermax Payload Supported DVD Writer. Buy Sony Optiarc 5280S CB Plus as this DVD Burner does not require Burnermax Payload and it burns games out of the box. To ensure if burnermax payload has worked or not check the Free Size in IMGBurn. If it is 8547991552 bytes then your burnermax payload did not work. And if after using the Payload if size increased to 8738897920 Bytes then it worked. Also Always check the ISO before burn with abgx360. Then after burn check the DVD from abgx360. And also with Kprobe 2. Most likely you have truncated burn. So if you are not already banned you will be soon. Also before applying Burnermax ensure one Blank DL DVD is already inside and then Use the Payload.

Check this thread for Tutorial http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/tut-how-to-correctly-burn-xgd3-games.798973/

Always Check the DVD after burn with Kprobe 2. Always PI max is less than 100 and PI avg is less than 5. PIF max less than 4 and PIF avg less than .20. A little up down is fine but this is the guideline. Else your burn was not good. Also ensure that you have a Burnermax Payload Supported DVD Writer. Buy Sony Optiarc 5280S CB Plus as this DVD Burner does not require Burnermax Payload and it burns games out of the box. To ensure if burnermax payload has worked or not check the Free Size in IMGBurn. If it is 8547991552 bytes then your burnermax payload did not work. And if after using the Payload if size increased to 8738897920 Bytes then it worked. Also Always check the ISO before burn with abgx360. Then after burn check the DVD from abgx360. And also with Kprobe 2. Most likely you have truncated burn. So if you are not already banned you will be soon. Also before applying Burnermax ensure one Blank DL DVD is already inside and then Use the Payload.

Check this thread for Tutorial http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/tut-how-to-correctly-burn-xgd3-games.798973/

Hi

I will post the KProbe results later and my dvd burner's make and model as well. Used my friend's desktop to burn and I need to check these info from there.

Regarding your other suggestions - I used burnermax payload tool and the size did show up as 8738897920. I verified the iso twice with abgx before burning and it passed all checks. I did not truncate the dvd and I do not play online. So, I do not think getting banned is an issue. I prefer playing campaigns and single player versions.

I just need to get in touch with someone to check if my xbox has issues or if the dvd that I burnt, has any. :(

Hi

I will post the KProbe results later and my dvd burner's make and model as well. Used my friend's desktop to burn and I need to check these info from there.

Regarding your other suggestions - I used burnermax payload tool and the size did show up as 8738897920. I verified the iso twice with abgx before burning and it passed all checks. I did not truncate the dvd and I do not play online. So, I do not think getting banned is an issue. I prefer playing campaigns and single player versions.

I just need to get in touch with someone to check if my xbox has issues or if the dvd that I burnt, has any. :(
the best way to check if your DVD works fine or not is try Using any original Discs if it works then your XBOX is fine. Your DVD is the issue.

Back