Need help

joao 75

Recruit
I guys,
I have a rar file that I need the password to download, I´ve tryeda few different programs and nothing...anyone can help me.
Can pay till 50 euros.
Thanks

I guys,
I have a rar file that I need the password to download, I´ve tryeda few different programs and nothing...anyone can help me.
Can pay till 50 euros.
Thanks

Is that rar file downloaded from internet means copy the rar file name and Google search. For eg, xyz.rar leads to relavent site and get the password.
or is it yours, then brute force is the option. I takes a lot of time to constantly brute force the password.

I see people are still using Limewire...

P.S. I think brute force will probably never be successful unless you have a sort of 'cheat-sheet' to go by. Imagine the number of combinations it has to run through without any sort of template.

I see people are still using Limewire...

P.S. I think brute force will probably never be successful unless you have a sort of 'cheat-sheet' to go by. Imagine the number of combinations it has to run through without any sort of template.

Is it impossible, I believe it takes a day or two, or sometimes longer than that, if its from limeware or around internet as it would be a combination of text & numbers(his username/site name would probably the password ).
It's probably good to go with google rather than brute force. And if it's his file and he forget it, it's easier to play the template by brute force.

Is it impossible, I believe it takes a day or two, or sometimes longer than that, if its from limeware or around internet as it would be a combination of text & numbers(his username/site name would probably the password ).
It's probably good to go with google rather than brute force. And if it's his file and he forget it, it's easier to play the template by brute force.

It is possible but not feasible!

Back