Budget 0-20k Need PC for basic work strict on budget

1. What is your budget?
    • 15-16K
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • None
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • None
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • None
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Online/Local shhops
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Browsing
    • Accounting Work
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • Preferable with decent after sale service
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • None
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. No specific requirement
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 7

Wow!!! I didn't know one can fit a whole rig in 16k. :thumbs: A generic cabinet with SMPS would cost you about 1200/-.

But still I would suggest you to go for Pentium G3240 at least which will cost you 6k more in total with a decent PSU

Wow!!! I didn't know one can fit a whole rig in 16k. :thumbs: A generic cabinet with SMPS would cost you about 1200/-.

But still I would suggest you to go for Pentium G3240 at least which will cost you 6k more in total with a decent PSU

I had that option before but I am little tight on budget for this build. need this setup for network back-up and interns to work on excel sheets. I found a pico-psu will be sufficient but again it costs around 1.5k + adapter cost. So thinking to adjust with basic ones and since the power consumption is very very low, i thought a generic cabinet + PSU shud suffice. But need to confirm with

Generally, I do not suggest for generic cabinet and PSUs. But looking at tight budget, I would give in. Otherwise any generic cabinet for 800 around and Antec BP350 for 1700 around is your option.

Anyone....

I have been using two iball mini cabinets with PSUs for about a year now, and so far they seem to be holding up well. I was looking for a budget PC for the same excel sheets and other work, and I went in for a mini motherboard and an AMD processor.

Budget -25K

Processor: Intel Pentium G4400 (Skylake) -5000,
Motherboard: Gigabyte H110M-S2 -5000,
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 2400Mhz DDR4 -2500,
HDD: WD Caviar Blue 500GB -1500,
Monitor: BenQ DL2020 -5500,
PSU: Antec VP450P -2300,
CASE: Antec GX200 -2700.
TOTAL : 24,500.

Bro i wanted a system under 15k....
Budget -20K

Processor: Intel Pentium G3240 -4500,
Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S1 -3500,
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600Mhz DDR3 -1300,
PSU: Antec VP350PS -1800,
CASE: Zebronics Blade -1100.
TOTAL : 19,200.

Buddy you cannot have a decent system under 15k and want to include every component. You need to increase your budget by another 5k. Buy the components locally as they are much cheaper than online buying. Okay.

I am too late, but for future googlers, the raspberry pi is a fantastic option for basic work. I just bought pi 3 for Rs. 3000, it works good!

Does it work well with spreadsheets? I thought of this option but need windows server backup and tally work. Do share your experience on how much it can take in regards with day to day work.

^ I 'think' it should, if you aren't running many tasks at once. It comes with 1GB RAM, so naturally the number of processes running simultaneously cannot be large. But I ran firefox with - 5-6 tabs , terminal and it ran just like a regular PC. Video playing (kodi) is smooth.
A review: http://www.pcworld.com/article/3057...y-35-mini-pc-cures-its-biggest-headaches.html

Also it the official OS, raspbian comes with an office suite, but I haven't tried it...

Budget -25K

Processor: Intel Pentium G4400 (Skylake) -5000,
Motherboard: Gigabyte H110M-S2 -5000,
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 2400Mhz DDR4 -2500,
PSU: Antec VP450P -2300,
CASE: Antec GX200 -2700.
TOTAL : 24,500.

Can this configuration be used for using Photoshop and Android Studio ?

Can you share the configuration, bcoz i want to buy one for around 17K. CHEERS!!!

Mobo + Proccy: Gigabyte GA-J1800M-D2P-IN @ 3600 form paytm
4Gb RAM + KB Mouse @ 1676 form amazon
WD 1TB HDD @ 3665 from amazon
Dell E1916H 46.99 cm (18.5) LED Monitor @ 5200 from paytm

used existing cabinet & psu for this project. But shud be 1-1.5k max. u can use same sites to buy products as they are cheapest for respective products usually
can give u links if u want,

Back