Need Present Availability, Price 2.1 Speakers EDIFIER C2, C3, S330 or PHILIPS SPA5300

Pranav55

Disciple
I NEED THE Availability And their Price With Contact Address Of any of these Models IN CITY- MUMBAI/NEW DELHI

2.1 MULTIMEDIA SPEAKER MODEL NOs--::

1)EDIDIER C2

2)EDIFIER C3

3)EDIFIER S330

4)PHILIPS SPA5300

[attachment=5997:11192.attach]
[attachment=5998:11193.attach]

So, ONLY ONE OF THESE IS NEEDED TO BUY WITH THE BEST DEALs.

PLEASE POST/ HELP ME FOR THEIR AVAILABILITY IN THE MARKER(Alfa,Mumbai/Nehru Place,CP Delhi) AVAILABLE AT PRESENT WITH THEIR PRESENT PRICES.

Need The Information On Urjent Basis so As to Buy within 2-3 days.
** Had Contacted alfa stores Vile Parle(W) Mumbai on Phone.. Was told they Do not have these edifier or Philips Speakers:huh: Donnot Know about any other shops

Contact No Was From here

Attachments

• babapenetrates.blogspot2.jpg
    babapenetrates.blogspot2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,270
  • babapenetrates.blogspot4.jpg
    babapenetrates.blogspot4.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 403
  • babapenetrates.blogspot3.jpg
    babapenetrates.blogspot3.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 923
  • babapenetrates.blogspot1.jpg
    babapenetrates.blogspot1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 612
Re: Need Present Availability, Price 2.1 Speakers EDIFIER C2, C3, S330 or PHILIPS SPA

I donot know exactly your conversation with Alfa. Actually they do not entertain customer on telephone. The Edifier models mentioned here are available with them. I have seen it yesterday with them.

Re: Need Present Availability, Price 2.1 Speakers EDIFIER C2, C3, S330 or PHILIPS SPA

Actually i called The Store by taking Number From Google MAP Search
Alfa Stores
Prem Nagar, Vile Parle West
Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Tel. No. 022 26719696
When i called and asked About Edifier 2.1 Speaker he asked me to choose to either for DVD/Media or for Pc/Computer, I choose the Pc/comp. then He Transfered me to other Line, there he again asked same Question and Said He don't have C2 or C3, but have other Edifier/other Brand Models so Come there to see and take away

Why don't you visit Alpha & check the stuff personally.

Ah! You are Absolutely Right But think again Acknowledging my Circumstances.

The Only drawback is that i don not Live in Mumbai, but i have been to Mumbai sometimes ago But never went towards Andheri or Alfa also didn't had heard about them:new:.

So This week I will Be in Mumbai But only for a Short Duration i.e.. 2-4 Hours So In that I have to Best Buy The Product I.e. C2 or C3,

So I do not want to Take Chances If Products are unavailable or if they charge More than I Anticipate.

So If I leave them in Delhi'cause(In Delhi they are asking EDIFIER C2-4000/-, C3-7300/-)

And after I donot get in mumbai 'cause of time duration/lack of knowledge I Will Be :annoyed:

So I Am Starving to get the Exact Detail and Exact price All information

'cause I WANT TO MAKE THE BEST DEAL OF THESE PRODUCTS WITHIN THE CONSTRAIN OF TIME:sos:.

^^

you are answering almost a year old thread.

Don't know about the site you posted but you will find the speakers in any nearby retail store.

oh didnt saw the date, anyways i too was looking for 2.1 but didn't find some good reviews for edifier products under 3k :)

Back