Need quick help on Galaxy R (Buying it today)

Deb0

Disciple
Hi guys,

when i made up my mind to go for the Galaxy R leaving O2X (as its discontinued) ...its seems the same thing happening like O2X.

Most of the renowned Online stores are our of stock with Galaxy R ...so i considered buying it locally & im getting a offer of Rs. 22,400 ... should i go for it ???

One more thing, as far as i know Galaxy R available of 2 colors Metalic grey & Black ...if im wrong correct me.

Thx in advance
<

Now since they themselves called to confirm your purchase you are surely going to get your R & don't have to worry about anything !
<

i have ordered the Galaxy R on monday(24th feb night) as COD, they confirmed the purchase on the next day morning at about 10 am.

If im not wrong they will first call you if ur going to be on home on a certain date & then if its confirmed by me then they will come on that exact date ..correct me if i am wrong.

now 4 days have gone past, didnt got any call or email from them. In their website its written 2 to 4 days of delivery time & its over today.

What to do now???

i have ordered the Galaxy R on monday(24th feb night) as COD, they confirmed the purchase on the next day morning at about 10 am.

If im not wrong they will first call you if ur going to be on home on a certain date & then if its confirmed by me then they will come on that exact date ..correct me if i am wrong.

now 4 days have gone past, didnt got any call or email from them. In their website its written 2 to 4 days of delivery time & its over today.

What to do now???

Dude did you get a tracking no. of your courier as message on your cell ?

If not then call them up on their customer care no. and ask for the tracking no. & name of the company delivering the courier.

Now call the courtier company/ visit their website to track your package.
<

WARNING: Be prepared for holding the line on the customer care for a long time as they have one of the worst customer care depts.
<

Dude did you get a tracking no. of your courier as message on your cell ?

If not then call them up on their customer care no. and ask for the tracking no. & name of the company delivering the courier.

Now call the courtier company/ visit their website to track your package.
<

WARNING: Be prepared for holding the line on the customer care for a long time as they have one of the worst customer care depts.
<

NO they didnt messaged me or anything, i have tried several times calling their customer care no. but its stucked, no one really taking the call.

ok this time i will try to hold more than 10 mins to hold & the thing is that their customer care is not even toll free ..sucks
<

Called them ....they not even dispatched the product & as the delivery time was within 4 days which is over by today. They will treat this order as a new one & told me they will send the required order to their dispatching department.

tomorrow is saturday & then sunday ....dont know wen it will reach my hand but now i know that i will not shop again from letsbuy.com
<

Back