Need recommendations for comfortable headphones,

codelock

Disciple
So, currently I own ch710n and I don't find them very comfortable, my ears are irritated easily and can barely wear them for 1 hour continuously, I also tried in-ear realme buds air 3 ,but I find them more irritating, so basically I need very comfortable headphones with very less clamping force (i have very big head and ears) and good breathing (something like open back design) can be wired or wireless budget is max 10k

Everything else is mostly secondary

Sennheiser HD 599SE. Super comfortable and works well with a range of music and movies. Extremely comfortable because of Velor earpads.

You can also check if Velour earpads are available for your headphone.

Sennheiser HD 599SE. Super comfortable and works well with a range of music and movies. Extremely comfortable because of Velor earpads.

You can also check if Velour earpads are available for your headphone.
Any idea how low it’s price would usually go? I would like to know what’s the ideal price for it.

comfortable. Try hifiman Plano models. I have Hifiman deva its drivers so big that my ear goes in without touching any ear part and
pad rests on skull bones. i have Sennheiser 650hd and deva both. Sennheiser is good still after some time when i remove them and i touch my ears i
feel pain in ears but with Plano i can wear them for 5 days and feel nothing as it doesn't touches any part of ear. This is for comfort only for sound every person
have different taste so choose accordingly comfort with sound you like.At moment prices are low for every audio equipment specially used one i got 8 months old
topping D30 pro combo DAC and AMP and xlt cable for 34k new one costs above 68k with xlr cable. same with headphones 650hd used to sell at 22k now it is 14,15k in top notch condition.
Price in retail for new one are not going to change much.
regards

comfortable. Try hifiman Plano models. I have Hifiman deva its drivers so big that my ear goes in without touching any ear part and pad rests on skull bones.

i have Sennheiser 650hd and deva both. Sennheiser is good still after some time when i remove them and i touch my ears i feel pain in ears but with Plano i can wear them for 5 days and feel nothing as it doesn't touches any part of ear. This is for comfort only for sound every person have different taste so choose accordingly comfort with sound you like.

So that's comfortable ticked

Now what to do about his mic requirement?

What is your priority? Is it occassional calling or lot of calls? If it is lot of calls, I would suggest you to try out certain TWS buds that are known for comfort. Do look at office headsets from Jabra, Plantronics etc. Brilliant mic quality, super comfortable (as these designed for one purpose and that is endless calls). I have Jabra Evolve 45 (4.5 years old and it still works, super comfortable for usual marathon calls) which costs 25k but its wired variant Evolve 40 costs only 12k.

If you are not looking for beginner audiophile headphones, check these TWS buds that are among the best when it comes to comfort. You get comfort, wireless, microphone. I have Airpods Pro 2 and they are super comfortable. I have Senn HD599SE as well. I can vouch for the comfort level of both the airpods pro 2 and the HD599SE. Almost evey weekend, I put on one of these for afternoon nap. With transparency mode on, you wont even feel that Airpods Pro 2 are there in your ears. I have also heard lot of good things about Nothing Ear 1 comfort and you can easily get them under 6k during sale. All those xyz buds from brands like realme, noise etc must be ignored. Give this a thought.

1. Airpods Pro (comes down to 12k-14k during sale).
2. Nothing Ear 1.
3. Galaxy Buds Pro 2.
4. Pixel Buds.

See if you can borrow airpods pro and nothing ear 1 from one of your friends and try it out. Note that the 'comfort level' of airpods pro and pro 2 is identical.

If you want very good sounding budget audiophile headphones, you have to cut down on mic. I doubt if you can find any such comfortable full size headphones with built in mic. Also, having a separate mic adds to the cost and if it is a wired mic, it will be a mess. Having separate mic on the table is a mess as you have to be static when on calls.

Last edited:
+1 for NE1. They are so comfortable that I sometimes use them as sleep buds. Audio quality is not comparable with high end TWS but if you are in a quiet environment, then these are really good.

So , are you guys saying its realme buds that are bad, and i might like better in ear headphones?
I have LG FP3, Blon BL 03, AirPods Pro 2, Oppo enco buds 2, balupunkt btw3. Comfort level varies a lot among these. I cannot keep blons for more than an hour due to their weight while AirPods and lg fp5 can be used for hours. FP5 audio and mic are downright bad though.

Back