Need recommendations for Smart Watch 2-3k budget

Hi all,
Looking to buy a basic smart watch around budget of 2-3k. Have gone through online sites but there are hell lot of options and it is confusing. It seems the company has launched different models for different e-commerce sites. Can some one please recommend which is a good brand from Noise, Boat, Fire-Boltt or any other good watch in the similar range.

I need to know also.
Looking to buy one for aged person.

Just need good call notification as that person has ear problem and not able to hear phone ringing sometimes.

You should decide your requirements first.
It really depends on your priorities. Like someone wants great battery backup and other person wants GPS accuracy.
You should look for that specific feature which you require most. Software experience is another important aspect while selecting a smartwatch.
I am using Amazefit T -rex and Amazefit T - rex pro. These are obsolete models now but still I can easily recommend this brand AMAZEFIT based on GPS accuracy and software experience.
Their software app ZEPP is really very good if not the best.
In my opinion it's better to consider this brand also and extend your budget may be a little like 1-2k more.
Here you can see their list https://in.amazfit.com/collections/all

Do remember the smaller the screen size more battery backup you'll get. If you don't require various other sensors like oxy meter, altimeter etc. avoid that specific model to save some more battery and money.

Yes a good battery backup is definitely required. Also I checked Amazfit but the GPS is available only in Pro models. Also GPS not my main requirement. Need a decent watch within budget and also should be accurate.

I am looking for a smart watch the suggestions are for Fitness bands.

Amazfit launched a new product Amazfit Pop 2 recently but the review says the Amazfit app is completely new for this watch.

I am looking for a smart watch the suggestions are for Fitness bands.

Amazfit launched a new product Amazfit Pop 2 recently but the review says the Amazfit app is completely new for this watch.
I suggested them based on your price range and it has watch like dial with call and apps notification features and Alexa support. Basic smartwatches start from 5k+ price range and a proper smartwatch starts from 10k onwards. Noise, boat has named those fitness bands as smartwatch for marketing purpose.

Pop 2 watch has a full calling feature, but tbh you'll stop using it within a few days, unless you're working somewhere that requires that feature.

Sorry for the late reply. I bought Noise ColorFit Ultra 2 Buzz(Amoled Display with calling) for 3k. Actually price is 3700 but had 20% discount coupon from Paytm.
Do let us know your experience after using it for few days, as i am also looking to purchase in 3k range. Any particular reason for choosing this one from all the others.
There are so many models its terribly confusing.

Last edited:
Back