Need something small from sidewinders?? Come in

Parcel has reached india. Expecting it by monday :)

Label/Receipt Number: EV82 4539 729U S

Your item is being processed by customs. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later

not really, we ordered on 12th. it shipped on 13th ( our 14th morning ) from there. And left US shore on 16th or so.

But anyway the stuff landed here at my doorstep today evening.

The delay was due to the parcel taking few days to clear from customs. ( tracking still show processing at customs lol ).

Showed total randomness of Indian post as this time duty was charged.

Total of Rs.781. (approx Rs. 60 per fan/ccfl). Now its upto you guys to decide if you pay this or not. I will not hold your shipments for this as i have already paid it to customs and taken delivery.

All the stuff is here and nothing is missing from the package. I was little worried as parcel seems to have been opened by local customs for checkup. But all stuff including invoice were there inside the box as it should have been.

Anyway all those who ordered please send email to my following email address stating your Name, address and tel no. I will be shipping day after tomorrow as it will take time to pack and mark everything.

Code:
My Email : [email]funkyforum@gmail.com[/email]

I know what to ship to whom. Just confirm your name, address, tel no in email.

Want me to post pic for you guys? will be fun all fans and ccfls lol.

Regards,

Funky.

ok here it is. This is not all.
Only 1 panaflow is visible here. My 4 already inside my stacker lol :p
My neighbor's kitties refused to let go of bike's ceramiq syringe when i opened package. I guess mistaken identity to chewing stick. Thankfully its still intact :rofl:
sidewinder.JPG

Funky said:
My neighbor's kitties refused to let go of bike's ceramiq syringe when i opened package. I guess mistaken identity to chewing stick. Thankfully its still intact :rofl:

OMG :rofl:

wtf is this?

First of all who gave you idea i was getting your stuff?

Read through this thread.

I already informed those who requested high value or big stuff i wont be ordering it long time back.

Those who ordered, paid me in advanced.

I am not taking any new orders, i am not setting up a shop here on TE. This GO was arranged as i was ordering some stuff for myself and could get few small things for others.

And its upto me to decide which items i will order ornot. I informed everyone long time back if i was ordering their stuff or not.

And i will not order any single item now. In fact i will not order anything unless i am planning to import something.

lol.. chill up. it was my mistake that i didnt communicate with you by PM for followups :) and regarding the advance payments... i would have paid you in full before placing an order :)

since this order is closed , i ll close the thread too. people involved can contact funky via pm. everyone else please wait and maybe you can hop on to future go's :)

OK No More Spamming here, this thread will henceforth be used for shipping details only. Any other request will be deleted.

Back