Need Split AC for 30k

How much did the Toshiba Daisekai costed you ? how much ton ?

why did you opted for Air filtration and purification model ? any reasons.

~38k + installation for 13200 BTU, 1.1 ton (quote was 45 + installation)

Why filtration - Just, no particulr reason, maybe cause I decided to put in my kids room, they say it can trap the common cold virus and even the Saarc virus in the filters so kids could be the reason. The main reason I bought it was cause of the ioniser in it (no other AC has an ioniser that even comes close to this) . Claims it makes a person feel good - well I found the claims are justified.

Search for Daisekai on the net and you will get the right up on it, that is what persuaded me to buy it.

anirudh said:
does ur kids get infected when they go outside ?

I am asking you this question bcoz I get respitatory infection/allergies early.
Nah nothing happens to them, but what the heck never hurts to have the best for them. At parties etc, I have seen it deoderise the room pretty quick, and that ioniser, it drives away my wife's migraine, all these things hard to quantify, but results can be seen. One of the things about the air filtration system on it, it boasts it can maintain the quality of air required in class 3 operating theaters (one step below open heart) or something like that. Well you cant ask for more then that.

anirudh said:
Hi guys,

I already got Voltas AC and its working fine for 8 years now.

I need a new one with shud have all the filtering options ?

I want to know whether these anti-bacteria filter and deodourizing filter works in reality or its just for marketing ?

plz help.

Get the 1.5tonn from Carrier... Eyes-closed... Works gr8.. Well I needn mention, they're the inventors of the same n they rock...

gannu_rox said:
Get the 1.5tonn from Carrier... Eyes-closed... Works gr8.. Well I needn mention, they're the inventors of the same n they rock...
Hmmm does the carrier come with any (decent) Air purification systems ?

TheIndian said:
This is interesting, Got a link to the catalogue or specific model/line you are referring to?

I'm afraid I dont know the level of decency the purifiers and filters u are mentionin... But here is Carrier's line-up....

Welcome to CarrierAirConditions

Estrella series boasts of spl filters and their superior cooling performance.. :)

gannu_rox said:
I'm afraid I dont know the level of decency the purifiers and filters u are mentionin... But here is Carrier's line-up....

Welcome to CarrierAirConditions

Estrella series boasts of spl filters and their superior cooling performance.. :)
ah a new line up from carrier, too bad they don't mention much about its air filtration skills, by coincidence the Carrier guys were at my place yesterday, they said the filtration is no where close to Toshiba's (carrier sells Toshiba worldwide)

Back