Need Suggestion: Android Mobile in 13K

iosoft

PC enthusiast since MS DOS 5
Skilled
Dear Friends,

Please suggest me a Android based Smart Mobile in 13K Budget.
Should have 3G support.

Side Note: User is a girl.

In case your girl is having long nails she might just prefer using a resistive touchscreen which will register the nail touches as opposed to a capacitive touch screen.

If it has to be capacitive touch screen

>13k Galaxy ace (Now that the Reliance voucher is no longer valid on letsbuy)

<13k LG Optimus one.

agantuk said:
Girls usually do not like touch screens, and all Android phones except one are touch screen. Are you sure about this requirement? They might like an E5 better.
God you are sooo right. I failed to make a girl understand that for 15k a touch is better than that BB for 10k. She kept asking

"Is there a pink Blackberry available?"

very difficult question...as you are asking "buy a phone for a girl" Humm...

let me try (though I have failed myself in this ,....may be it work for you)
first thing first
all android value for money mobiles in India are under/around 10k like LG p500 series...dell xcd35/zte blade, Samsung b 5710, etc..

and there is a catagory of 15k+ like samsung s series or htc's, dell's,motorola etc...

between 11 and 15k all the android phones are waste of money...

so if you are thinking in terms of android then consider only these(LG p500,dellxcd35/zte blade,Samsung b7510 touch+type qwerty), and on one nice day when you have loads of time to spare then let her test (read to check the colors of these phones) in a nearby mall.

...and if she is not convinced then buy her a pink blackberry (yes some blackberry's do come in pink flavour,ask the dealer)..or whatever she says...or else you will be cursed even if her dogs doesn't like the ringtone.

and don't ever dare to challange a girl for her choice of mobile or for anything that matter, believe me you will fail miserably
....and do let us know the results...I guess ,every one wants to learn...

^^ oops typo , edited it

wildfire s looks good but the only difference between wildfire s and optimus one is camera and flashlight and of cource HTC sense UI

so seeing the price difference between both of them is 4k so imo its worthless

Back