Monitors Need suggestion for a 2k monitor

Dark Star

ex-Mod
I am looking to upgrade from my Dell S2415H a 1080p monitor to 2k. Why 2k because my RX7600 will be on its knees at 4k hence 2k and price being the other factor.

Some basic usages -
  1. Coding
  2. Gaming
  3. Surfing so text
Bare minimum specs required -
  1. IPS Panel
  2. Fast response time to avoid ghosting
  3. Variable refresh rate - Freesync capable. >100hz
  4. Good color reproduction, 10bit panel?
  5. HDR? Not sure
Budget is ~20k +- 2k

I am not against any brand but it should have good support and enough bezels to accommodate a light bar.

Oh and how much should I expect for my old monitor in mint condition but its old.

TIA

I think I'll be sticking to 27". 32 will be to big for my desk.

Any other options in 27" category? I am keeping a tab on the Acer but doesn't hurt to have more options.

Acer Nitro Vg271U M3 27 Inch IPS (from amazon for 16-17k INR)​

but its 10bit only in 120hz mode or below. Going from 180hz to 120hz is okay if you are not playing a competitive game. It also has HDR but not that great imo. I think if you are looking for a better monitor than this you will have to increase your budget a little bit more.

consider the following:

LG 27GR95QE OLED
Acer XV272U V3
LG Ultragear 27GP850
BenQ Mobiuz EX2710Q
Dell UltraSharp U2724D - is 30k but has many options like USB hub & USB C.

consider the following:

LG 27GR95QE OLED
Acer XV272U V3
LG Ultragear 27GP850
BenQ Mobiuz EX2710Q
Dell UltraSharp U2724D - is 30k but has many options like USB hub & USB C.

The first one is going for ~90k. So completely out of bounds.

Dell is good but price is on the higher side and doesn't have any certification neither Gsyn or Freesync, not sure whether it supports VRR.

The first one is going for ~90k. So completely out of bounds.

Dell is good but price is on the higher side and doesn't have any certification neither Gsyn or Freesync, not sure whether it supports VRR.
OLED is expensive.

There's a new Acer model just released.
Acer XV272U F3. Improved lot of features. Check Acer official website. This seems better at similar price as the rest 27-32k.

How is the Benq EW2880U? I know its 4k and I shouldn't be dangling there but the price is similar to the options listed above.

Edit- Just noticed its a 60hz display, will stick with 2k as of now.

Last edited:
Back