need suggestion regarding hosting site and web design

Indeed I am serious and I will move to ctrls by next year . As already paid them 1year + they are only company who reply to me within 5min. compare to Indian company calling me after 1week for enquiry I had called them

No Problems. I am not Sure whom you Inquired( I'm Sure It's something like Go4hosting). But There's Definitely Affordable Hosting in India Available. It's Just that you have to Spend 10-20% more.
Currently the best in India with Affordable Pricing and Good Support.
- E2enetworks
- Hostdime.in
- Leapswitch
- Squarebrothers
- Loopbyte
- Hostgator.in
- T-rex.net.in
- RackBank.

Again Ctrls is a big DC, They won't Care small Customers. Infact they have Excellent Infrastructure.

Advantages ??

- Lowest latency, Pages Load Faster. Happy Customer.
- Search Engines will Rank you higher.
- Sales and Billing Support Available during Indian working hours> Where as it will be night for the overseas companies.
- Same Hosting Fee throughout the year. Nothing to do with Rupee Depreciation against dollar.

- Bandwidth Prices will Drop as the Content will be Hosted in India and There's No Need For ISP to Pay for International Bandwidth. Next time you complain about Higher bandwidth Costs in India, Better First Host your content in India.

There's Definitely Affordable Hosting in India Available. It's Just that you have to Spend 10-20% more.Currently the best in India with Affordable Pricing and Good Support.
- E2enetworks[/quote]
no idea about there uptime no where they mentioned
- Hostdime.in
its good but same as 99.9%
- Leapswitch
same as 99.9%
- Squarebrothers
never heard of them before good price also but as usual 99.9%
- Loopbyte
very good plan but still 99.9%
- Hostgator.in
same as before uptime 99.9% + expensive compare to what i am paying for same spec
- T-rex.net.in
there own site not working properly :/ no idea about there uptime
- Rack Bank.
this is first indian company i saw with 99.99% but they only give dedicated server any other company give same uptime

Again Ctrls is a big DC, They won't Care small Customers. Infact they have Excellent Infrastructure.
Actually till today only they are one who replied very fast and answered every question perfectly so was little toward them . if any other indian hosting company offer 99.99% uptime then i will go with them . i am still searching for ecommerce uptime is very important

- Lowest latency, Pages Load Faster. Happy Customer.
- Search Engines will Rank you higher.
- Sales and Billing Support Available during Indian working hours> Where as it will be night for the overseas companies.
- Same Hosting Fee throughout the year. Nothing to do with Rupee Depreciation against dollar.

- Bandwidth Prices will Drop as the Content will be Hosted in India and There's No Need For ISP to Pay for International Bandwidth. Next time you complain about Higher bandwidth Costs in India, Better First Host your content in India.

well these are same reason i am moving back to india .

I am not Sure why the 99.99% Uptime is bothering you. I have Seen Ctrls Servers going down( Hostgator colocated). Every Data Center Has Their Set of Own issues.

E2enetworks has their servers colocated at Ctrls(Mumbai,Hyd),netmagic, spectranet. Medianama, Nextbigwhat use them.
If you ask me, which Ecommerce uses them - Healthkart, ladyblush Etc use them

I am not Sure why the 99.99% Uptime is bothering you. I have Seen Ctrls Servers going down( Hostgator colocated). Every Data Center Has Their Set of Own issues.

E2enetworks has their servers colocated at Ctrls(Mumbai,Hyd),netmagic, spectranet. Medianama, Nextbigwhat use them.
If you ask me, which Ecommerce uses them - Healthkart, ladyblush Etc use them

that was eye opening things about ctrls .then please guide me which host which will give me better uptime if possible 1-9 mark . Current host company giving best uptime .
reason why i am more freak about uptime because its very important for ecommerce . What if a consumer is about to buy a product and my site goes down which indirectly hit me harder .
even though E2enetworks is expensive but they are near my location it will be easy for me to break their head :p
Although compare to my online business i am selling quite more products offline till today sold around 258 laptop,14 LCD TV, desktop parts around 138 products and more compare to online only 2 laptops , 3mobiles and steelseries headphone and few latest games copy .

I am Not Sure what Exactly you're looking for? Shared? Dedicated? with Cpanel? Pls mention your Budget?

I am looking reliable uptime company and for at least 2years least expensive . I am ok with shared (Don't even think about giving example of those unlimited bandwidth company) as dedicated are expensive + i need technical knowledge to maintain dedicated server which i have very much but i don't have time . I am running 3Companies so don't want to waste time on technical work so i am better with shared or managed VPS

You have not mentioned your budget. Even I don't recommend unlimited Shared hosting because the resources ( bandwidth, space) are oversold.
But Shared hosting from Biggies such as hostgator, hostdime Give Fair amount of resources and don't oversell because they are Not cheap!

I've seen people using maximum bandwidth about 80-120gb on shared hosting and later they hit the Resources limits. I have also seen shared hosting users using up to 200-250gb's of bandwidth (Photography) sites.

As you're looking out for Shared Hosting in India, I would Recommend Either Hostdime.in or Leapswitch ( I use them) Because i have Good Experiences with them and If you ask for Cheapest( I assume the cheapest plans with Good support) I would Recommend Leapswitch VPS.

Do let me know if i can help you with anything else Regarding Hosting?

Sorry to OP for jumping in.

@swatskats
If requirement is just to host 20 static pages with few images (around 50 photos which can be hosted on imagebucket)
Do you suggest any free provider ?
Site is on custom domain & using blogger but due to lack of templates not very impressive.
Recently found few very good free HTML templates so thinking of migrating to free host which are as good as blogger but can host 20 static HTML pages.

As you're looking out for Shared Hosting in India, I would Recommend Either Hostdime.in or Leapswitch ( I use them) Because i have Good Experiences with them and If you ask for Cheapest( I assume the cheapest plans with Good support) I would Recommend Leapswitch VPS.

Do let me know if i can help you with anything else Regarding Hosting?

how long you have been using leapswitch ?
Also another problem i am running cpanel on current hosting company . If i transfer all things to leapswitch then i need cpanel running right ? They are running VirtualMin as default . if i choose cpanel then 15$ more to pay monthly .
what about these reseller account ?

Cpanel for VPS Costs around $15 and For dedicated server it is $34.
Cpanel to Cpanel Transfers is a Easy process. There's no rule that your cpanel files can't be transferred to another control panel, So you can do it but painful process. Virtualmin is not that easy to use.
Reseller account comes with WHM/cpanel account. You get a WHM account.. From there you can create 'n' numbers of Cpanel accounts.
I'm Hosting with leapswitch from past 9months and i used Hostdime.in Earlier for an year. I shifted to LS because they offer SSD on Shared and Reseller hosting.

SSD Hosting is Damn Good and it Did Improve my Site Performance. You can notice High Disk I/O while uploading files.

Last edited:
Cpanel for VPS Costs around $15 and For dedicated server it is $34.
Cpanel to Cpanel Transfers is a Easy process. There's no rule that your cpanel files can't be transferred to another control panel, So you can do it but painful process. Virtualmin is not that easy to use/ solusvm is better.

Reseller account comes with WHM/cpanel account. You get a WHM account.. From there you can create 'n' numbers of Cpanel accounts.
I'm Hosting with leapswitch from past 9months and i used Hostdime.in Earlier for an year. I shifted to LS because they offer SSD on Shared and Reseller hosting.

SSD Hosting is Damn Good and it Did Improve my Site Performance. You can notice High Disk I/O while uploading files.

solusvm is not available with them only cPanel, VirtualMin & DirectAdmin if i want managed VPS from them . So i think i might have to take cpanel atleast i am familiar with it .

My current hosting will get over by jan so i will start process in mid december or early january .

solusvm is not available with them only cPanel, VirtualMin & DirectAdmin if i want managed VPS from them . So i think i might have to take cpanel atleast i am familiar with it .

My current hosting will get over by jan so i will start process in mid december or early january .
Hello,
I am Ishan from Leapswitch Networks. SolusVM is for VPS Management, so it will help you restart your VPS, reinstall it with a new OS etc. It won't help your manage your websites like you can do with cPanel/Virtualmin/DirectAdmin.

We provide SolusVM for VPS Management and you can choose between cPanel/Virtualmin/DirectAdmin for the hosting control panel.
Please PM me or email me at ishan@leapswitch.com if you have any questions.

Back