PC Peripherals Need suggestions for a keyboard

I do read reviews, but on Amazon, the reviews are kind of mixed up. I look at the ratings too. Rating was good, and reviews too were mostly favorable. Also, generally people post reviews too early, when they get the product, and haven't even used it, or used for just a few days. That doesn't tell about the product so early.

I recently got a zebronics max for the kids machine, threw the logitech into the dust bin. i use the tvse one myself.
the cherry mx keys are rated for 50 million key strokes. people still use the mech kbds from the 80s.
at around 2k, these keyboards are a bargain, they will probably last 20 years and a person can spend a lot on cheap membrane kbds every couple of years.

All membrane keyboards (including costly ones) are crap. Better buy one for less than ₹500 and change it when it dies.

Else invest in a mechanical keyboard if you don't want a portable/light-weight ones. TVS-e Mechanical KB USB/PS2 is available for around ₹2000.

I have a Redgear MK881 mechanical keyboard & 2 more products from the same company and all are working fine.

They're offering a normal Redgear Blaze 3 colour backlit gaming keyboard for ₹1000 and it has enough good reviews, check it.

PS: I'm not affiliated with Redgear in any way. :)

Last edited:
Had a good repair shop @ lamington, just before the building of old primeabgb location. But it was 8yrs back. They repaired psu, mouse, kb, mobo, proccy, ram etc. Was on 1st flr.

Back