Graphic Cards Need this cable urgently

Switch

Skilled
Guys i need this cable... The one which is marked... Its a PCIe graphics cards power connector... The tragedy is that i need two of them... I am trying in delhi but no luck till now... If anybody amongst you spot this please report back here... Also does the newer PSU's have connectors like these on them... I am taking about the Powersafe/Zebronics/Antec's as i am looking for a PSU too...

@edit deleted the first pic as it was incorrect... Added another one...

One is molex splitter and the one in bottom is the PCI express power cable.

I will try to search it here switch. By the way, the new zebronics GM620SC should come with this connector. Its OEM skyhawk and that one comes with the PCI express connector so that one should. I purchased mine and it should be here in a day or two. I will let you know if that one comes with PCI express connector.

That's strange. Weren't the card(s) that u received, boxed ones ? If so, u should have received that cable with the card(s). I received one with the 6800GT which I bought.

There is this Alladins Cave of a shop for connectors in Mumbai - Spectra Connectronics - they have all sorts of connectors and cables - phone them and ask them.....2387 2260 / 2913 / 0013

Sorry for the multiple posts the EDIT feature in this forum is not working....

Found this page for Antec PSUs - some have 2 PCIe connectors...

Thanks Eazy... You are the man... Now only if i was in bombay... BTW how much does the PSU costs... I need to buy one...

I was about to post the same thing I also urgently need 2 PCIe graphics cards power cables
I dont want a psu just the cables can you buy and send them to me plz?

Back