Graphic Cards Need this cable urgently

Switch said:
Guys i need this cable... The one which is marked... Its a PCIe graphics cards power connector... The tragedy is that i need two of them... I am trying in delhi but no luck till now... If anybody amongst you spot this please report back here... Also does the newer PSU's have connectors like these on them... I am taking about the Powersafe/Zebronics/Antec's as i am looking for a PSU too...

@edit deleted the first pic as it was incorrect... Added another one...

In Antec only -

Antec True Power 2 550 Watts Power Supply = Rs. 6700
Antec True Power 2 550 Watts EPS12V Power Supply = Rs. 7300
Antec True Control 2 550 Watts Power Supply = Rs. 7800
Antec Neo HE 500 Watts Power Supply
Antec Neo HE 550 Watts Power Supply

Have have connectors like those on them.

Switch said:
Anybody.. Sandy did you get those...

noo yaar I searched everywhere no one has them when i ask for PCIE power cable they show me SATA power cable :S

funky, sunny any help?

chaos do you shop i need 2 of them :huh:

I am getting one with my new PSU... Other one is gonna be used on a 450 watt Powersafe which doesnt have this port... I need help...

You need help to make the cable Yourself (DIY) or do you need one cable with a pci-e gfx card connector (molex splitter type) ??

Well... A ready made cable will be good... But if thats not possible i will try to build myself... the problem is the connector... PCIe power one...

need one cable with a pci-e gfx card connector (molex splitter type)

well switch you tell me the amount. i have no idea about it.

edit: if you can wait till tomorrow, i will try to find the avialibility and price of just the pci-e connector , here in mumbai. after that it is pretty easy and straightforward to make the cable.

Okey... Then i wont buy it... I will barter... How about a original Golden Orb HSF for the connector as you have a hobby of collecting HSF's... Cause quoating the price wont justify my need :)... It should be equal on both the levels...

If you want some pics i can post at night :)

deejay said:

edit: if you can wait till tomorrow, i will try to find the avialibility and price of just the pci-e connector , here in mumbai. after that it is pretty easy and straightforward to make the cable.

hmm, you will not get ready made one? :huh:
can you get for me also?

deejay said:

hmm, you will not get ready made one? :huh:
can you get for me also?

I dont mind either ways DJ... The idea is to get the problem solved :)... To wait is also not a problem for me... I dont mind if it takes time... It should be solved thats it...

if you can wait till tomorrow, i will try to find the avialibility and price of just the pci-e connector , here in mumbai. after that it is pretty easy and straightforward to make the cable.

Back