Need to buy a phone under 30K

sam9953

Adept
Hi guys, I am going to have my exams from 12th to 24th and I am planning to buy a new phone right after my exams end. Below are the specifications for the phone I want:

1) At least 4 inch screen size, Android OS, 8 mp camera preferable (5mp will also work), latest android version

2) If it has some internal memory, it will be preferrable

3) Good battery backup, the higher the better.

4) Should be able to play video formats like mkv and rmvb

5) Budget is 30K

6) Bottom Line: Something which can compete with the S3

One more thing, do you guys think that phones of reputed brands like Samsung and other have international warranty applicable,, so that if I buy it from abroad and the warranty is applicable here in India.

Another thing I want to know is that if a good and competitive phone is going to be launched in the next two or three months then I can delay my purchase, is anything like this going to come out soon?

This is what I use my phone for:
Making calls, very very less internet usage, Dictionary, Dictionary and Dictionary. No gaming and no usesless stuff. With that how much do you think the One X or any other 4 incher will lasts?

I personally use a One X, 3 hours of phone calls, barely 10 msgs, 30 mins of gaming or browsing and it has arnd 20 -30% remaining at he end of the day.

Back