Need to create a Website..

In what way we can help you?
From my understanding it seems that you haven't installed any Platform. If you have done so.. i can help you.
and why did you choose Windows hosting? Linux Cpanel hosting looks complicated but its easy!!

where is the problem?? why is the website not being published on net....I have installed wordpress... and selected a theme and published ...

I am using Windows Shared Hosting...
Shared web hosting is the quickest way to get your website online. You can select Windows Hosting to host ASP based websites. We offer multiple locations for Windows Hosting so that your website is closest your visitors location guaranteeing fastest loading speeds. Our Shared Hosting comes with 99.9% or higher guaranteed uptime, 24x7x365 Super-Fast Support and a 30 days no conditions money back guarantee.24/7/365[DOUBLEPOST=1376479039][/DOUBLEPOST]Login issue solved by Leapswitch.. Reset done.. plz help on the website issue..
www.lifeneedsachange.com

Hello,
Windows or Linux wouldn't matter for Wordpress, but it is not opening for you because you have installed it in a folder not on the main domain name -
http://lifeneedsachange.com/wordpress/
As you are chatting with our sales team they will guide you to change from Windows to Linux if you want or continue with Windows.

switching to Linux based hosting should help in easy management - provided that web host provides
a proper control panel ! And shared hosting should be adequate for maintaining a blog & a forum

a web site, in general, requires two name servers pointing correctly and changes in domain name servers
can take 24 hours to 48 hours. however domains at bigrock are supposed to propagate in about 12 hours

To create a website we can use dreamweaver, ASP.net and many more. Now a days open source site development platforms are also available for free.

Back