Need Ur Help Guys Had Issue With Ebay Seller

D!NESH

Disciple
I have purchase n8 mobile from his listing

NOKIA N8,,BRAND NEW LOOK WITH BILL& WARR,,,,SUPERB DEAL | eBay
I have deposit Rs 12000 in his bank ac on friday afternoon and than
he gave me awb of bluedart couriers 13071610477 and told me that u can track after 20 hours

which i cant track till now :(

have also called bluedart cc they said they have not recieved any package with this no

now seller mobile is switch off

I only have have his mobile no, bank ac no and payment receipt of bank

Now What can i do :huh:

You should buy anything from ebay without Paisapay. Also the seller is new. You contact the ebay customer care with all the details and also mention that the seller has posted this on the listing:

donot buy via paisa pay,money will be refunded and nothing will be shipped

never ever deposit the amount in the seller account always use paisa pay...contact ebay customer care immediately though i am sure the seller would have by now closed his account. even i lost close to 6k buying hard disks 4 years ago like this :(

OP,

call up the Blue DArt customer care and verify the AWB no. first. Sometimes, BD takes time to update the website.

In the meantime contact ebay customer care with the link of listing and details without any further delay.

Also, see if some members from Patiala can be of help.

Check with them directly .. If you turn out to be lucky this might be the office from which he may have shipped it (if he really has shipped one)

Address BLUE DART EXPRESS LTD

SCF-9, NEAR KAKA INTL HOTEL

GURUDWARA DUKHNIWARAN SAHIB RD

Location PATIALA

Pincode 147001

Telephone 0175 - 5061030,5001214,[strike]6541214,6531214[/strike]

talrejaheeru said:
no have deposit directly into his ac bcoz he need urgent cash

donot buy via paisa pay,money will be refunded and nothing will be shipped

Putting those two things together, it definitely smells like a scam to me. And yeah, eBay can't/won't help you if you bypass their payment system. As far as they are concerned, the deal never took place, so there is no question of getting help from them.

Ebay is not going to go out of their way to help you...so this is going to be an uphill battle. I wish more people would take the time to do online transactions properly, as per the guidelines laid down by various sites. This seems to be a scam, no doubt about it.

raksrules said:
From the user id of that guy we can infer that his name is Sahil Chabbra and probably is 27 years old.

ya i have deposited money into his ac name: sahil chabbra

ac no: 075810031462

pataila branch , dena bank

0175-203428

patiala@denabank.co.in

Army Press Building, Dhrampura Bazar,

Dist. Patiala,

Punjab,

You can try calling this bank itself.. Give them the account no/NEFT code to which you have transferred the money... Reveal the situation to them and check whether that account is still open or closed... If open lodge a complaint and ask not to close the account as you have been cheated... You can also bring the dena bank officials into confidence by giving your bank details and asking them to check the latest 12K you have transferred to that person's acc. This can be like a proof for dena bank officials that you are genuine person asking for help.

I have a suggestion not sure if this will help you, if any of the TE members or ur friends know someone who works at Dena Bank who is approachable, he can get the guy's full address for you..Not sure if it will help as even if you find the real address of this guy it could prove fruitless, you will need some real good friends in Patiala n some real effort...But first of all what you have done was a stupid thing to do and you dont have much legally behind you....(God how can someone ever ask to skip paisapay and you do it!!!!)....Hope you find some success with your efforts...

Back