Need Ur Help Guys Had Issue With Ebay Seller

time2shop said:
Thats great that he return some. If you need any more help let me know i will provide his address also on which he purchased item from me. :)
Good going TE Members specially Chirag.
Regards

Good job :cool2:
U were like the guest entry in this movie.;)
Award for best performance in a guest appearence -time2shop :) :p

*Update*

payment deposited,,pls check and confirm the same

i have deposited 3000 as it was an advance form my boss so that u shall not face further inconvenience cuz of me

rest i will deposit till than u keep the phone with urself as security

the phone itself is worth 3000 so currently m the one who is in loss

thnx

Thanx Again Chirag 2K To Go :clap:

Unbelievably Awesome Stuff here !!

Chiragsthakur, Crime Fighter from TE :hap2:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@talrejaheeru , u owe Chirag One hell of a treat :)

Hail Chirag. He DESERVES a treat from you. Both your profiles suggest Mumbai location, may be you should meet up! Or may be a TE meet!

@talrejaheeru

Just likes wouldn't do - we really mean a treat for Chirag. In today's world helpful persons like Chirag are very rare.

You guys meet up and give him a treat or do what Agantuk suggested "a TE Mumbai meet" even if a mini one.

Had tracked this until chinese N8, Thought that was suckerpunch from this chhabra. But, 3 cheers for TE community who have turned this around, esp time2shop and the unimitable, the mighty, Ribero reborn, khairnar of the cheaters, TE DCP, the gladiator, Bounty hunter par excellence, aaj ka gabbar..... CHIRAG THAKUR.

It is not easy in this times to get back swindled money. Count yourself lucky dhiru.

Sent from my GT-I5801 using Tapatalk

Back