Need Ur Help Guys Had Issue With Ebay Seller

Now thats your fault... Hope it working as original N8.... ;) The cops cant help you now.. He has sent as promised on ebay... Is the chinese phone new??? :bleh:

"Jalay pe namak chidakna"

chiragsthakur said:
Now thats your fault... Hope it working as original N8.... ;) The cops cant help you now.. He has sent as promised on ebay... Is the chinese phone new??? :bleh:

"Jalay pe namak chidakna"

Ya Its Like New

These chinese N8 look exactly like original one unless you switch it on and see its java os,even one of my friends was ripped off/scammed on roadside by a scamster,he paid 7k for that chinese N8 and we can buy such phones for around 4k so i said him not much loss and enjoy your N8 :p

@OP : Some lesson learnt about online deal now.. :)... neva mind... Something is better than nothing...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

You shouldnt have mentioned the price of chinese N8.... I guess you got what I meant to say.. ;)

RS4 said:
These chinese N8 look exactly like original one unless you switch it on and see its java os,even one of my friends was ripped off/scammed on roadside by a scamster,he paid 7k for that chinese N8 and we can buy such phones for around 4k so i said him not much loss and enjoy your N8 :p

Talreja..FIrst thing to do is inform ebay and say how this guys fool people over there.Atleast this id will be banned and it can save some newbie as this id have 100% feedback and you will put some plug over it.

Now final option is either call the person and ask for some monetary return and tell him straight that you have his details and will be bribing police and he will have to brib heavier than you do and better will be some compensation say 5-7k.

I wont give further aid as ultimately its your fault ,You need to learn some lesson from this.It will surely help in life in long run.Atleast you are luky you not getting soap that would had been worst nightmare.

Btw what about bill and warranty its mentioned on the thread.I guess chinese fones have no bill and warranty.They are on plain challan papers.

@magnet

Atleast you are luky you not getting soap that would had been worst nightmare

i think u met a situation like this, eagerly waiting to get a used soap

@talraj

This comes with handfree, charger ,datacable in broken box

NEW N8 JAVA TOUCH SCREEN PHONE............ | eBay

atleast u satisfy urself... anyway

talrejaheeru said:
This comes with handfree, charger ,datacable in broken box

NEW N8 JAVA TOUCH SCREEN PHONE............ | eBay

But this listing clearly mentions look-alike. In your case its written symbian os,nokia n8 gorilla glass in short all fake details.

You complaint to ebay that the person knowingly deal outside ebay and you were ready to deal on ebay via paisa pay but he forced you stating ebay will add commission,sell your detail to data miner and will sell you insurance policies etc and made you deal outside ebay.Atleast this will create some genuineness and will help them banned the dealer.

Also if possible try to contact omnia guy and if some sort of understanding happens and with some 3rd party help confirm that person address and send a person stating he is from CID and he has just come to enquire about some online fake dealing which have been reported to cyber crime branch in Mumbai and they have just verifying address to get warrants and all.No need to give more details just create a fake impression.

I guess nothing much needs to be explain just ask for monetary settlement and settle the matter as soon as possible if it does.

Even if he runs away atleast you will have peace of mind that the snob didn't run away easily.

gREen said:
@magnet

i think u met a situation like this, eagerly waiting to get a used soap

Nope but i know some idiots during nokia 6600 days when the fone used to sell for 25k+ used to come and force me to buy the fone for 15k or less in some group deals from chor bazaars(stating custom confiscated pieces and i was amused that even 2nd hand fone during those days were 18k than why will someone sell it for 15k or less they can easily sell for 18k stating grey) and all had a good soap bar worth rupee 12k in hand.

@talreja,

is yours dual SIM, all the Chinese clones I've seen so far are dual SIM. So post a picture of your phone with the photo of the internals (SIM card holder part).

archat68 said:
@talreja,

is yours dual SIM, all the Chinese clones I've seen so far are dual SIM. So post a picture of your phone with the photo of the internals (SIM card holder part).

Not checked much but its shown sim1 on screen not even enter sim in it

really upset with seller :(

will post pics tommorow

I think, the only thing you did wrong here is skipping the Paisapay gateway, otherwise you would have got the refund by raising a dispute. Anyway lesson learnt for the price for good. :)

talrejaheeru said:
Not checked much but its shown sim1 on screen not even enter sim in it

Open up the back cover, remove the battery and check the no. of SIM slots present.

Not that I'm supporting the seller but I think you should be upset on yourself :( .

Listing has ended for this item since item is sold now !!

Don't know if reporting it would help asking not to use paisa pay.

Isn't it illegal to sell chinese phones in India without IMEI registration or otherwise ??

Hello

Would love to help you, He bought one cover from me and when i try to contact him on his both numbers which you mentioned earlier in this post was not working. Then i emailed him that i am not able to reach and he replied this:

"Dear time2shop-in,

sorry for not updating the correct number and additional detail in the address

u can contact me at 09803426926

and u can give this number to courier office so they can contact me in case they want to ask directions

thanx for ur time and support

- sahilchhabra27"

Then he emailed me again:

"Dear time2shop-in,

if they are unable to reach my place than pls request them to keep the item in their office only as i will collect

it from there only

and confirm th recipt

- sahilchhabra27"

There are many scam artist on eBay and we always report them and do not pay them out of eBay.

On my site also i do not have payment gateway yet but they trust on Time 2 Shop and deposit money in my account but he is obviously not like that and he will surely cheat in near future.

Please also report eBay about this on inrswebhelp@ebay.com

and send this thread link also.

I hope this will help you. Best of luck and please do not mention my name when you talk to him.

Regards

Back