Need Ur Help Guys Had Issue With Ebay Seller

Now that you have his real phone number, handle this with care. Think of a really good way of tricking him and getting his address.

For example- you could try calling him and saying that you're from Vodafone (if that is his service provider) and in the bahana of that you can ask him for his address in the excuse of 'authenticating that he is verified Vodafone user'.

Okay i traced the no. it is from Punjab only and Provider is DATACOM. Try tricking him the way RD274 suggested be very firm/confident when you ask for his address. In any means possible make him bark out his address and bamn i'll get there as soon as possible. :) Let me know ASAP when you get the address. Will be happy to help. :)

He can get the address from tine2shop himself. PM him for address. Take help of nehal and prepare a real looking lawyer's notice convicting him of fraud as per various sections of IPC, cyber crime law. Make the consequences a bit "exaggerated" (like his bank account will be freezed by court and his passport will be seized and what not!!) . And tell him the OP will move to Mumbai HC if the matter is not resolved within 3 days and Mumbai HC will issue a non-bailable warrant against him and he will have to appear before Mumbai HC every week.

I don't know law - so take help from nehal to make it look real and see the consequences :D .

But OP should also post the pictures of the phone he received with the picture of the internals and various menus.

Yes take the Pics of your phone and also take a screen shot of the ebay site where he has written all the BS about this phone being an original Nokia N8. Also please ask for the address from time2shop then we'll see what we can do. Also(if it is possible) even if you get the address you can still send a notice just like we get from courts etc about a peshi/hearings and all matter could consist about the fraud etc and then in the end you can write down contact who has filed a case against you. He will definitely call you and you can also solve it that way. Anyways try what you can and then let me know.

I got a SMS from that scammer boy :

" sahil here. so sorry sir. there has been a terible xchange, the person paid for chinese got the original and u got his one. maine ek sath 2 courier kie the, tabhi xchange ho gaya.ap bank account and bank name and branch mere mail id par bhej do. apke paise kal deposit karva dunga. i take the responsibility and ready to correct the mistake. mail me at sahilchhabra4u@gmail.com. main bahar bhi nai ja paya cuz of paperwork to usi mein laga hua tha. xtremely sorry. dis number would be of me. u please mail me the details and rest will be taken care of "

I got sms from this number : 9463120480

@OP : send him your bank details and ask him to refund the whole amount..

chiragsthakur said:
I got a SMS from that scammer boy :

" sahil here. so sorry sir. there has been a terible xchange, the person paid for chinese got the original and u got his one. maine ek sath 2 courier kie the, tabhi xchange ho gaya.ap bank account and bank name and branch mere mail id par bhej do. apke paise kal deposit karva dunga. i take the responsibility and ready to correct the mistake. mail me at sahilchhabra4u@gmail.com. main bahar bhi nai ja paya cuz of paperwork to usi mein laga hua tha. xtremely sorry. dis number would be of me. u please mail me the details and rest will be taken care of "

I got sms from this number : 9463120480

@OP : send him your bank details and ask him to refund the whole amount..

he had mailed me too i have mailed him my details now waiting for his reply :(

OOh man, this thread is turning like a reel life movie.

Agar haar movie ke end mein hamesha bhala hi hota hai toh , OP will get back his money.

I pray he gets back his money.

This is getting interesting every day .

BTW, what forced yhe scammer to send such an mail/SMS ?

So let me get this straight. He sent an original N8 to a person who asked for a chinese N8. OMG the guy who got the N8 must be celebrating Diwali over there :lol: . On the other hand, this still reeks of SCAM SCAM SCAM. Give him a few days to deposit the money and if nothing happens take action.

My sms is enough for him to reply... ;)

ramanujpatro said:
OOh man, this thread is turning like a reel life movie.

Agar haar movie ke end mein hamesha bhala hi hota hai toh , OP will get back his money.

I pray he gets back his money.

This is getting interesting every day .

BTW, what forced yhe scammer to send such an mail/SMS ?

talrejaheeru said:
Got 7k in my ac he has said he is short of cash will deposit 5k in few days than send me mobile

You are one lucky guy dude, lucky to have chirag supporting you all the way. lets hope that you get the remaining 5k too, and if you do, sell the fookin fake n8 and you guys have a party for the time and effort spent. scam the scammer imho,lol...

:p

Chirag. awesome job, dude.

Attachments

• wy6trf1c6r.jpg
    wy6trf1c6r.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 78
Thats great that he return some. If you need any more help let me know i will provide his address also on which he purchased item from me. :)

Good going TE Members specially Chirag.

Regards

Awesome news man..!! Congrats :) Great work Chirag Thakur whatever you did atleast helped the OP get his money back. Very happy to hear you at least got some of the the money back. Cheers :) and don't worry you'll get rest of the money too varna Chiragji toh hain hi fir message kar dengey...:p

Special thanks to "time2shop" for providing scammers alternate ph number... :cool2:

@Altair : Dont calll me "ji"... lol... Feels as if I am an uncle :ashamed:.... I am just 23 now :D...

Back