Needed help in buying PSP!

prince2688

Disciple
guys,
I wanna buy an new PSP. just wanna know which version should i go for(i.e. 2004 or 3004). The retailer told me that the 3004 model is uncrackable. so should i go for the 2004 one?? and wat are the differences between them!! Is there any difference in their hardwares apart from their screens???

dude, talking about piracy and related issues (cracking/hacking etc) is forbidden at TE. ask the right questions and generally watch out.

don't mean to scare you or anything btw. :)

and the retailer is wrong ;)

phoenix844884 said:
dude, talking about piracy and related issues (cracking/hacking etc) is forbidden at TE. ask the right questions and generally watch out.

OH!!
but i thought this was a tech forum not a vocab forum or something!

phoenix844884 said:

ok !
forget the cracking part just wanna know which wanna should i go for (2004 or 3004)

prince2688 said:
OH!!
but i thought this was a tech forum not a vocab forum or something!

Tech forum does not mean we do piracy.

better would be to go for a 2000. 3000 is good too. but if you want to play *ahem* games, then 3000 might not turn out to be that nice after all.

Google is your best friend you know ;)

prince2688 said:
guys,
I wanna buy an new PSP. just wanna know which version should i go for(i.e. 2004 or 3004). The retailer told me that the 3004 model is uncrackable. so should i go for the 2004 one?? and wat are the differences between them!! Is there any difference in their hardwares apart from their screens???

when u hack a psp its not only for playing pirated games ..its for running homebrew appsssss!!!!!!!!!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

PSP-200X is hackable with some versions being unhackable (TA-0889v3 or sumthing like that)

PSP-300X was earlier unhackable...it was hackable some time around june...so check dedicated psp forums for exact info.

PSP-2004 is better than PSP-3004 .soon psp will be getting a successor

Yes, tech forum doesn't mean we can discuss piracy even if 90% of all software used in India is pirated. Even if police takes bribes from pirates so that illegal stuff can go on at Nehru Place and Pallika bazaar. but its obscene to talk about piracy on websites but you can go ahead and do it physically. Just plain hypocritical bull.
Anyways, I believe that if you earn then go for original like i do.

Back