Netbook needed upto 24k (see requirments)

max_demon

@maxdemon
Adept
hi guys,
I have a pretty decent machine at home, and mostly I work from home so performance is not much of a issue, I can use desktop for high power work.

but the netbook i need for with main purpose as couch surfing/bed surfing. so I need a good battery life (6 cell preferred) screen needs to be atleast 10" and it should be light.

main applications i would be using-
1) Web browsers/Messengers
2) music playback
3) VNC softwares.

also it should get good warranty support.

Thanks and Regards,
Max

You can get one Lenovo Ideapad S10 Nebook for just Rs. 21,525/-. It has 8 hours of battery life. My friend had bought this laptop from Bitfang.com at around the same price.

I would suggest the Dell Inspiron Mini 10.

And do I have to say that Dell service is the best out there in my experience??

Get the Dell Inspiron M101z 11.6 inches. Base model is 21800/- 2gb / 250gb / AMD. (Better than the Atom Counterparts)

6 Cell Battery. Around 5 hours+ WiFi / Surfing / Office usage.

The screen is stunning. Sound is better than most, infact it's the best amongst netbooks.

I am using it since the last month. Completely worth it :)

If you can up your budget slightly, you can wait and get the YB series of Sony laptopps @ 27K (approx), which have fusion graphics from AMD

> Its 13" BTW

I think lennovo Ideapad is good 8 hrs battery is good for me , but heating issues getting me worried.

Asus Eee pc 1215T.. also not preferrable due to battery life :(

I have seen reviews of dell m101z mentioning heating and noise problems....seems like gets heated alot and fan starts making noise for as little as web browsing..so I am thinking of getting Asus 1215T...sadly it isn't available here in Hyderabad...

i was seeing in ebay ASUS Eee PC 1201T is available and its battery life says 6 hours, so atleast it should be able to give 3 hours.. so it might change the decision

i got msi cr410x amd v120 2.2ghz 1gb ddr3 ati radeon hd4270 graphics 160gb hdd dvd writer and 14" Led display for 19k...its very good in this price range...

the only problem is battery backup..3hrs

and it has 2 years warranty

Back