Laptops netbook suggestions

techpal

Skilled
which one is best among dell mini 10,hp mini, acer aspire one,sammy NC10.
budget is around 21-22k. wana purchase today so plzz help me.

The Samsung N110 is a newer variant and gives out more battery life. Though it features a glossy screen that can get difficult to view in the sunlight.

The 400$ toshiba with the colored lid is the best netbook except 1 feature......abysmally bad audio......It just has 1 speaker. So if you would be using it with a pair of headphones always its a good bet.......otherwise......I would steer clear of it ..........the best bundle according to me is the Asus 1000HE....pretty much covers everything well and comes with a sleeve........its the best all round package.

@techpal... I've been looking for that exact same model. Please let me know if you manage to find it.

I'll do some checkin and keep you posted as well.

There is deal of Acer AOD 250 netbook in Bigbazar @ 18990. Don't know about the product - if interested - you can check - I've posted in the hot deals sections.

Spoke to one of the Toshiba dealers in Bangalore. The NB200 is available for 23,500.00

They don't have the Satin Brown color available... just the Navy Blue one for now. They've promised to get back to me by the end of business.
OK... just checked with the exclusive Toshiba centre. The NB200 (Satin Brown) is Rs. 27k inclusive of all taxes. Way too expensive for a Netbook in my opinion.

ya thts way too expensive. no point in gettong at tht price.

ya saw ad in newspaper regarding acer d250. big bazaar is offering for 19k. m thinking of geting it nw at tht price.

I picked up a N110 for 20.8k a few weeks ago. Its great :)

Bright screen, awesome battery life, very fast on 1gig of RAM, comfy keyboard. The only disadvantage is with the lower vertical resolution, but thats an issue on any 10" netbook anyway.

Back