Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
9 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrading to mesh wifi system
15 months old netgear r7000 ac 1900 router in perfect condition. 9 months warranty left.
Never RMA'd
Location - Ghaziabad
Shipping on buyer's cost and risk. Prefer local pickup.
Payment - paytm or cash
Reason for sale--upgrading to mesh wifi system.
Price- Rs. 6000
20200822_224500.jpg
20200822_224803.jpg
Screenshot_20200822-224919_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200822-224857_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200822-224912_Chrome.jpg

Also for warranty, invoice is required, pls do post that too, unless you can provide a claim that netgear gives warranty based on s no.

I thank all the members for raising their concerns.

@chetansha (this is in reply to your previous unedited post.)
Both logic and common sense are Taking a hit today. The price of a commodity is always governed by its market price and not the history of price. Its like saying that after a price hike a petrol pump should sell petrol for the lower price until his old stock gets over Or saying a property owner should not sell the property for higher prices after appreciation, because he got it for cheap. I will recommend you, that instead of low balling here, wait for a flash sale that may or may not happen. As for the warranty, I can speak from my own experience that netgear does give warranty without bill in certain cases but that's not relevant here as I have clearly mentioned in the post that invoice is available. Please go through the post! Will share the invoice with prospective buyer via pm.

If interested in negotiating, please maintain some dignity and send a pm.

For anyone interested I am already selling my modem at a price lower than the other seller @startekselva (who tried to sell his modem on my thread) and mine is just 15 months old with 9 months warranty left. His modem is 5 years old, no warranty and priced higher than mine.

Ps- looks like this thread was moderated by moderators. I request moderators to give warning to members for such posts instead of just editing/deleting them.

Regards

Last edited:
You did not read my message properly. All i said i was there was no point in posting a pic of router rate of 10499/-, you missed that. But took umbrage at the part where i said it was sold at 5000 on flipkart.
Aslo mods should implement invoices policy in absence of warranty proof.

You did not read my message properly. All i said i was there was no point in posting a pic of router rate of 10499/-, you missed that. But took umbrage at the part where i said it was sold at 5000 on flipkart.
Aslo mods should implement invoices policy in absence of warranty proof.
I don't think I misinterpretated your post. You pointed out that it was sold for 5000 bucks because you wanted to negotiate a price with me. (that's what your post said).
And as I said the price of a used commodity is governed by its current market price, hence I have put the current market price for reference of any prospective buyer.

Back