New 1.5TB Green For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokufan

Disciple
Guys,
I recently RMAed my wd blue 640gb and i got a wd green 1.5 tb as replacement ,i want to sale it as i already have a external drive for storage purposes
warranty is 4 years 6 month years from wd.i have tested the drive its working like charm.It comes with original bill
price -RS 4800 shipped CS-View attachment 10339
View attachment 10340
no lowballing and crapping please

Attachments

• P060510_13.59_[01].jpg
    P060510_13.59_[01].jpg
    398 KB · Views: 266
  • P060510_13.57.jpg
    P060510_13.57.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 287
OP ...Just one clarification..

Since this is a RMA drive the 5 yrs warranty will not apply. U will get the remaining warranty on the 640GB Added to this drive...

Can u confirm the 5 yr warranty, pls

vercetti said:
Since this is a RMA drive the 5 yrs warranty will not apply. U will get the remaining warranty on the 640GB Added to this drive...

Sir, If i am not wrong; Next time if sent to RMA and 640gb available then wd will send 640

vercetti said:

thats quite understandable.You would get remaining warranty only.

If one would get his warranty replaced everytime he did rma then the warranty would never expire. :bleh:

vercetti said:

bro in that case 4 years 6 months

Mate. HDD prices are falling like never before. It was a great pricing u made, a month ago. But i doubt the market prices has fallen lower than that. New price cuts has been reflected on 1TB drives, and will soon reflect on 1.5 TB drives too. But new ones has only 3 yrs warranty, and yours is 4.5 yrs left. That is a great advantage.

Good luck for your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back