New 4th Gen IPod Nano 8GB + Sennheiser street II CX 180 earphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitinveer

Disciple
Hi,
Want to sell my 4th Gen Ipod Nano 8GB + sennheiser Sennheiser street II CX 180 earphones + leather pouch for Ipod

IPod Nano 8GB : Sold to Ibose, payment received

Sennheiser CX 180 STREET II Earphones : Bought it for the Ipod during first week of april 09, its as good as brand new, used with ipod, have the box, original bill and all the accessories. current price ; 1499/- in bangalore.

Reason for sale : Not listening to music anymore, it has been lying around around.

No lowballing please, if interested please PM , prices can be negotiated.
Pics : Sorry for crappy quality of pics , will upload better pics soon

lulu27 said:
Hi
kindly Check the link.

jjmehta.com eShop

now bargain a bit and you will got a new one with less than your price. So kindly reconsider your price.

Thank you

You didnot get the point, thats just MRP over that you have shipping charges + taxes, that is total of 8.4k and moreover i am not selling only IPod for that amount, i am also including Senheiser CX 180 earphones which cost 1400/- and leather pouch.

Yes its the same as above..No that doesn't make sense since 4th gen released this year itself and apple won't release another one for min one n half years..

Bought Ipod yippee ...looks and sounds great .. replaces the broken Sony Network Walkman I had just fine.. Thanks Nitin for the quick and prompt deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back