New Ac for home !

Daikin have always impressed me.. try checking them out. They are truly silent & amazingly powerful in cooling

Have been using Voltas split/window A/c's in several rooms for more than 10 years. Never faced any problem if serviced properly. Daiken, OGeneral, Hitachi are equally good but they are priced higher. Except for the copper tubes all other features mentioned are just gimmicks.

Having owned an LG - below par service and thoroughly average performance.

Samsung was more or less the same. I feel they & LG are just mainstream crap.

OG is good but expensive. Carrier was also decently recommended for a while but can't comment on ASS and service

Daikin performance is excellent.. both commercial units that I've come across as well as regular 1.5T units in fact I was particularly impressed by the model FT50GV1G6 which was a 5 star unit too! I've been told their service is excellent too.

Check out in your local area n decide

Edit: oh & Daikin are truly batshit silent. The last thing you want is a frigin AC that sounds like an Ambassador on idle when you're trying to get a good nights sleep.. (like my current LG which isn't gonna last long in my home)

Thanks I had decided to go for the voltas but i will check if a similar price range delkin split is available.
My friend wanted to buy an AC for New Year as it was at a discounted price at this time. I saw the Voltas 1.5 ton AC ( Can't remember the model number now) and it was no where near the one I had bought some years ago. Even the copper was very thin and fragile. The quality has been so much compromised for the price. I also saw Daiken which was super silent but the price was almost 30% more than Voltas. Seems like the manufacturers are making sure that the product does not last for more than 3 years now so that people could buy new one again to sustain the manufacturers growth in the marketplace.

My friend wanted to buy an AC for New Year as it was at a discounted price at this time. I saw the Voltas 1.5 ton AC ( Can't remember the model number now) and it was no where near the one I had bought some years ago. Even the copper was very thin and fragile. The quality has been so much compromised for the price. I also saw Daiken which was super silent but the price was almost 30% more than Voltas. Seems like the manufacturers are making sure that the product does not last for more than 3 years now so that people could buy new one again to sustain the manufacturers growth in the marketplace.

Very True These days all manufactures want their products to last only for a few years so they can make more sales.

Back