New Apartment New Stuff

I would also recommend Panasonic for the AC. Another good brand is Blue Star. Daikin is too expensive I feel.

Gannu said:
Dada, other than Daikin you may also want to check out ACs from General (JV between Fujitsu-General Japan and ETA Dubai, sold as O-General aircons in India), Toshiba-Daiseikai (JV between Toshiba and Carrier), Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Hitachi etc considering you have opted for the ACs from the top-tier segment.

There may not be a huge difference in the pricing but the service may vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. I've had a good experience from Panasonic. They had installed the AC a month back and called me up twice after about a fortnight to ensure that it is working safe and sound, without any issues.
Second that! Purchased two Panasonic splits, this month. 1.5 Tonne and 1 Tonne respectively, the overall experience was pretty smooth and I am not just talking about the Panasonic brand shop, I am talking about the installation folks.

Hello everyone...

Been a long time since I started and last replied to this thread.

So...heres an UPDATE on whats happening @ my relatively new apartment.

Bought Samsung Refrigerator, some 280 model which comes with "FRRUNCH" box :p

Water Purifier is still pending. Need suggestion on that.

And, after what seems like a hundred years, the HT Room is ready with:

PANASONIC AE4000 (100" screen still pending :()

USHER X718, X616, S520

Onkyo SR705

My old 1st Gen FAT PS3 80GB

4 Recliners (Star & Style Furniture guy was down right A$$hole to deal with)

1 tonn Daikin Air-con

I would like to have an HTPC in addition to PS3. I know should be asking this in other section but dont wanna start another thread just for HTPC.

List of things I have currently:

6GB DDR3 GSkill

I guess would be better to buy new AMD A series but then I will be investing a lot in that.

I want something which is cheap and functional for SH*T LOAD of MKVs and a few FLAC Discographies that I have. Dont mind buying a good sound-card for HTPC.

Once again, thank you for guiding me thru.

Back