FS: Storage Hardware New, but opened, Seagate Expansion 1tb portable

Status
Not open for further replies.

talsilo

Disciple
seag1.jpg seag2.jpg

http://www.amazon.in/Seagate-Expansion-Portable-External-Drive/dp/B009PJG3MQ

Amazon rates changes often, currently at Rs.4068

Seagate Expansion Drives are very good and the price for new is Rs.3999 http://www.snapdeal.com/product/seagate-expansion-1tb-hard-drive/425550 so if its less than 1 month old than buying it for Rs.3500 is a good option cause for 1 month of less warranty buyer will get the drive for Rs.500/ discount......Would have bought but i bought the same hard drive recently so i count myself unlucky......
And.....Prosenjit can you show the link where it is sold in Rs.3700......

talsilo if Prosenjit is right than i dont see it will be sold for Rs.3500 because for Rs.200 one will go for New.....But i doubt its sold for Rs.3700/- coz i have searched everywhere before buying my drive but i found snapdeal price as lowest....So Prosenjit please show us the link or else dont spoil OP's thread....

imtiaz786
I had posted that one month before!!
That time Amazon, flipkart, snapdeal everywhere Seagate backup plus , WD passport was selling only @ 3900 to 4100. Toshiba 1TB was selling @ 3700, which is similar to seagate expansion.
I haven't mention that it's a seagate expansion. I have only mention NEW 1TB HDD.
So, next time please go through the post of others and see the date and time of that post. Price is changing so fast day by day...

For your reference: Toshibe 1TB is now Rs. 3,878 at Amazon.

imtiaz786
I had posted that one month before!!
That time Amazon, flipkart, snapdeal everywhere Seagate backup plus , WD passport was selling only @ 3900 to 4100. Toshiba 1TB was selling @ 3700, which is similar to seagate expansion.
I haven't mention that it's a seagate expansion. I have only mention NEW 1TB HDD.
So, next time please go through the post of others and see the date and time of that post. Price is changing so fast day by day...

For your reference: Toshibe 1TB is now Rs. 3,878 at Amazon.
You should not low-ball openly in OP 's thread.....if you are interested than shoot a pm and offer instead of low-balling........And don't compare Seagate with Toshiba coz i think you know the reason.....As Seagate and Western Digital are the top two manufacturer of hdd and Seagate is the boss as the manufacture hdd for many brands...
1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back