Car & Bike New car for 10 lakh

^ i do drop the idea of a skoda due to their pathetic a.s.s.At 10 lakh you will have a wide variety of options,but it will only be helpful if you can mention your monthly running,number of rear passengers and if you have any particular preferences.

Not interested in skoda myself. Monthly running would be around 500 km rear passengers are 2 max . Was considering Fluidic verna, Fiesta or City.

Hyundai's service has been going downhill for quite some time. Take this from someone who has owned 3 Accents, petrol and diesel! The maintenance is also higher compared to Maruti and Honda. Since running is so less, only a petrol car makes sense. Honda city would be the obvious choice but considering that it is getting a bit long in the tooth a Vento or a Verna might also be considered. SX4 is also a good option, for it has lots of space and features for the price and easy to run, but it looks outdated compared to the other three.

In MY order of prefrence -

Honda City
VW Vento
Fluidic Verna
SX4

Your monthly running does not require a diesel car. In petrol vehicles Honda City is a good choice. It will give you better milage, longer life and cheaper maintenance and better resale compared to alternatives from Hyundai or Ford.

Back