New cell for arnd 10000 Rs

Hey ppl,

sorry abt starting another of these recommand me a cell thread ..but i guess thats why d section is mainly there for :p ..

neways i lost my w800i recently :( and finally convinced to buy me a new cell..and my budget is restricted to arnd 10000 Rs. (+2k will do) ;)

i would prefer to get a Nokia phone as i want the symbian OS (cool softwares available for it..which the w series failed to have)and ofcourse an expandable memory for my music requirements (that will be atleast 1 GB ) and a phone that wont hang with such load..(heard some ppl have this problem)

S60 version 3 would be preferred since most new cells are beginning to use that edition and so i guess it will have all the new softwares).Camera 1.3 MP xpected.

I was recommaned the E50 which i heard satisfies most of the above conditions but i have hardly seen any.Does it support 3rd party S60 softwares (v.1 or v3?).The N-series starts at around 12-13k (N72) but most of my friends complain abt it hanging once it gets filled up.

Any other recommandations will be cool....

I would also request you all not to recommand non Nokia phones as it will fail to have symbian which is 1 of my top priorities.

Thanks in Advance.

^^N72 is not the most popular of the N series..it has niggling problems, the battery doesnt last more than a day and it gets worse if the mem card is constantly used. It also hangs a lot. So definitely not the best options..if u want peace of mind..And in tht budget the only Symbian tht'll settle is the E50. And like gmano said, yes, the fonts are a bit too small for comfort, the display isnt the best feature of this phone..goes with the budget class tht this symbian falls into.. else , its a very worthy symbian..get the black one..it looks a million bucks better than the silver one.. :) I guess, there is no point in going for the older Symbian phones like 6630..so get the E50..:)

^^ yeah its a good music phone ...thats what i ve experienced from my frnds cell..the speaker 2 da back is quiet loud . sound quality is also good...and da 1.3mp cam is sufficient for casual clicks.......the dedicated music keys are really helpful ..only thing is though it looks good ..sometimes i feel the red coloured striped spoil its looks..if u like da phone go for it..i think its worth the money fro around 12k..

and i hope that 3250 express music is a symbian phone ..i guess it is...

3250 and N72/N70 have older 176*208 resolution display

E50 has a 320*240 display, and is also much smaller

but then it has a bad camera and does'nt look that good to some people....

anywayz future is 3rd edition so I do suggest u e50 or 3250 in that range...

btw,are thr any issues with the 'twister' design? Also apart from the XpressMusic tag and the bundled 1 gb mem, is there any difference between the 'older' 3250 and the 3250 XpressMusic edition?

aything tha moves and in this case, twists, is bound to have some issues sooner or later...its like a car, sooner or later it will have issues, depending on how you use it

Back