NEW Dell Inspiron 'R' Series Laptop

Praks

Skilled
Hi all,

Want to buy NEW Dell Inspiron 'R' Series Laptop 14.

Its called New Inspiron 14R
Inspiron 14R Laptop Details | Dell India

I am looking at following options

T540508IN8 - Intel Core i3-330M (2.13Ghz), Intel HD, 4 GB, 500 GB, DVD RW, Win 7 Basic, HDMI, 1 year onsite - 34900 Rs

OR

T540510IN8 - Intel Core i3-330M (2.13Ghz), Intel HD, 3 GB, 320 GB, DVD RW, Win 7 Prem, HDMI, 1 year onsite - 32900 Rs

1 year or 2 Years Complete Cover Accidental Damage Protection plan at cheap rate would be very good with it.

I am fine without OS or any kind of software as long as you can offer in cheap.

QUANTITY Required - 2 laptops as of now.

Request TE dealers to offer their price. If you know anyone in Dell who can offer good price please quote here.

If you interested in taking this new series, Post on this topic & we can bargain hard for more number of laptops.

i am interested in new inspiron 15r :

i3

4gb

500gb

1gb 5450

Full hd screen(if possible)

no os/free dos.

Dell people, please quote the best price. I am also considering the Sony E Series.

anks22402 being Dell employee can purchase only 3 products a year.

May be we need someone who has good repo with Dell call center & can offer good discount.

@anks22402 - Will you be able to help ?

Guys, Please post your requirement in thread & your city.

Dell has corporate discounts. Last time I called them up, they said they offer 3% off the final price on the web if bought without cover, and 8% off the final price if with cover. That's also the same that anks had mentioned to me when I contacted me.

Some companies that the Dell executive mentioned me were Oracle, Accenture. You should call them up and see if your company is eligible, else get some of your friends to buy it.

Hey guys , my son works for a call center for Dell process and he says he can give a decent discount on the retail prices of these laptops.

So if anyone is interested , pm me your requirement , name , phone no and city that you reside and my son will get in touch with you.

@ajab.ghajab

Thanks for info buddy. I guess I can easily get that corporate discount then :) Let's see if I can grab 4-5 lappys with corp discount. I will go ahead with 8% off the final price with cover :)

@raj404, Pls have word with your son, Give this config & quote your price here or PM me

New Inspiron 14R

3 GB, 320 GB - 32900 + 2 Years Complete Cover 4045 = 36495 - After 8 % = 33576

4 GB, 500 GB - 34900 + 2 Years Complete Cover 4045 = 38945 - After 8 % = 35830

@ajab.ghajab - Can you check if above calculation is right as you said.

I'm interested in an Inspiron 15R T540509IN8 + 9 cell + 3year cover+ accident protection.

I'm eligible for corporate discount. last time i bought a laptop, they gave me a discount equivalent to the taxes.

Can we get anything above that :p?

@greenhorn and @jampack

Sent quotations for the same.

And guys would like to make it clear that Dell offeres corporate discount only on laptops bought with THREE years CC warranty.

Anyone interested can PM me the model.

One more help, Can someone post decent pics of how the laptop/how the colours offered look?

If posting in public is a problem, please PM. thanks :)

@greenhorn

Sadly they removed close shot pics from site :(

I am wondering if they changed the shape of joint which connects to base & LCD. It used to look like that of Studio, New small pics shows plain old inspi type. can anyone confirm ?

What was final discount you got for corp ? pls give price you paid & disc u got.

@raj404

Here's my config, This is costing 34900 with 1 year onsite & Win 7 Basic

Intel Core i3-330M (2.13Ghz), Intel HD, 4 GB, 500 GB, DVD RW, HDMI

NO OS, No McAfee stuff.

1 year onsite NOT Required

Will go for - 2 Years Complete Cover Or 3 Years Complete Cover (whichever gets best price)

Please quote the the price for above config

8% on the whole things works out better than what I got last time ( ~3.3k on a 50 ish studio)

I'm planning to take the red/blue, but have no idea what it looks like !

Will be confirming the order only once i see the damn thing

@greenhorn

You could have a look at these latops at your nearest retailer, also you could check out the difference in the prices as well.

@Praks

Will pm you a final price by evening.

@raj404
Waiting for your response.

Here's my config, This is costing 34900 with 1 year onsite & Win 7 Basic

Intel Core i3-330M (2.13Ghz), Intel HD, 4 GB, 500 GB, DVD RW, HDMI
NO OS, No McAfee stuff.
1 year onsite NOT Required
Will go for - 2 Years Complete Cover Or 3 Years Complete Cover (whichever gets best price)

Just an update,

Whats going on with Dell, I am damn confused now.

I thought New Inspi 14 R is with curved edge (see below pic), I really liked Studio kind curved edge in Inspi series.

14kh1d0.png

Now this laptop is made as inspiron 1464
HERE - Inspiron 14 Laptop Details | Dell India

So called New Inspi 14R has no curved edge connecting LCD & Base, New edge looks real bad
See below pic
http://2a.zol-img.com.cn/product/43/478/cewWsJHmVnHTU.jpg

The base area comes out & looks weird.
See closed laptop pic
http://2b.zol-img.com.cn/product/43/485/ceMFPHJFH9I.jpg
http://2b.zol-img.com.cn/product/43/491/ceCH9aveyZV2g.jpg

HERE - Inspiron 14R Laptop Details | Dell India (Sad no close pics available)

Anybody aware of this ?

[mod] Please stop hotlinking images, use free image hosting. Kindly read forum rules.[/mod]

Back