New GAMING build for my cousin....[Now Complete with 7970HD ! ]

Also ordered Red Cable sleeves from Amazon for hiom as a little gift from my side:

1. [font=verdana,arial,helvetica]NZXT CB-SATA-11D-R Individually Sleeved SATA Data Extension Premium Cable (300mm, Red)[/font] x2 Nos.

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica]2. NZXT CB-8V-45-R Individually Sleeved 8 Pin Video Extension Premium Cable (450mm, Red)[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica]3. NZXT CB 24P-R Singled Sleeved M/B 24-Pin Premium Cable (Red)[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica]4. NZXT CB 6V-R 6-Pin VGA Premium Extension Cable (Red)[/font]

....nothing like getting youngers into the hobby.

The build is looking good so far...

The build so far:

1. intel i5 2500K :13,250/-

2. Corsair 400R :4500/-

4. Corsair H100 :7200/-

5. Logitech G110 :3600/-

7. Razer DA Black ed. :2200/-

8. ASUS MAXIMUS IV GENE-Z Motherboard :13520/-

9. WD. VelociRaptor 300Gb : 0/- [Gifted]

10. Corsair Dominator 8Gb 2000Mhz :6500/-

Total So far:50,770/-

Remaining:

1. Gpu : humm...
<

2. Psu : Antec HCG-620 or looking for HX620...some one find me one please....
<

Thanks a lot.

Ps. btw. this build belongs to : TE #akashm

.......Got the GPU :

Asus HD7970-3GD5 AMD Radeon HD 7970 : Rs.35000/-
<

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]So now we stand at:[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]1. intel i5 2500K :13,250/-[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]2. ASUS MAXIMUS IV GENE-Z Motherboard :13520/- [/font]

3. Asus - AMD Radeon HD 7970 : Rs.35000/-

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]4. Corsair Dominator 8Gb 2000Mhz :6500/-[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]5. Corsair 400R :4500/-

6. Corsair H100 :7200/-
[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]7. Logitech G110 :3600/-

8. Razer DA Black ed. :2200/-
[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]9. Razer MouseMat: 1230/-

9. WD. VelociRaptor 300Gb : 0/- [Gifted]
[/font]

Total So far: 87,000/-

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]...and the following Bling (...again gifted to my younger brother: *[/font] akashm[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
<
) :
[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]1. NZXT Sleeved SATA Data Premium[/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] Cable (300mm, Red) x2 Nos.

2. NZXT Sleeved 8-Pin
[/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]VGA [/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Premium [/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Extension[/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Cable ( Red)[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]3. NZXT Sleeved 6-Pin VGA Premium Extension Cable (Red)[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]4. NZXT Sleeved M/B 24-Pin Premium [/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Extension [/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Cable (Red)[/font]

.....Now all we need is a SMPS.....still looking for a HX620.

...or any other recommendations....?

Thanks a lot.

^^ Why don't you get these from The IT Wares #Infected Sire --

Seasonic S12II 620W ~4600/- [add a little for shipping charges]

Seasonic SS0850-AT ~6500/- [an 850W SMPS 80+ Bronze certified], here are links for both -- http://www.theitwares.com/computer-hardware-power-supplies-c-101_34.html?manufacturers_id=66].

Hope this helps, Sire and I'm really going green with nV, lucky bloke your brother, congrats to him for this stupefying RIG and may it serve him well for the coming years.

He is here...TE #akashm just shy I guess hasn't even posted....

Seasonic S12II 620W ~4600/- is looking really good for him thanks a lot...

I will be in Mumbai collecting the 7970 for him so I might as well get this one...

#ALPHA17 ...drop the "Sire."

What do you think of the Seasonic X 560 ?
<

How does that sound for the build...?

hey, thx alot for all the building advice and helping out with all the components... really looking forward to it all coming together, though i majorly overshot my budget, lol, but looks like its gonna be an awesome and great build, thx to infected..
<

cant wait to play bf3 and arkham city on this..

hey, thx alot for all the building advice and helping out with all the components... really looking forward to it all coming together, though i majorly overshot my budget, lol, but looks like its gonna be an awesome and great build, thx to infected..
<

cant wait to play bf3 and arkham city on this..

...I so envy you, I want a new comp too!!! LOL...

No I am just feeling that way cause I just got your GPU...can't wait to run the 7970!!!

So excited for the build will see ya day after late night, keep some RedBull's ready

<

He is here...TE #akashm just shy I guess hasn't even posted....

Seasonic S12II 620W ~4600/- is looking really good for him thanks a lot...

I will be in Mumbai collecting the 7970 for him so I might as well get this one...

#ALPHA17 ...drop the "Sire."

What do you think of the Seasonic X 560 ?
<

How does that sound for the build...?

I think the standard Seasonic S12II 620W is perfect for your bruv's RIG, the X 560 apart from 80+ Gold certification [and no fan (silent operation) + full modular design] is really not a deal clincher as well as look to the future, the load factor is skewed towards the S12II 620W.

Hope this helps, #Infected Cheers!!

I think the standard Seasonic S12II 620W is perfect for your bruv's RIG, the X 560 apart from 80+ Gold certification [and no fan (silent operation) + full modular design] is really not a deal clincher as well as look to the future, the load factor is skewed towards the S12II 620W.

Hope this helps, #Infected Cheers!!

Aight I will go there and look at both and decide
<

Thank you Alpha17

Also, #akashm

....you might wanna look at the following two threads:

http://www.techenclave.com/topic/487960-battlefield-3-discussion-thread/

http://www.techenclave.com/topic/503608-battlefield-3-te-platoon/

<

Personally, i would buy a new TX650 V2 than buy a used HX620, get the 750/850 if non-modular is ok and willing to spend more.

Secondly, if you want modular, try getting one of the new HX/AX series units.

If you haven't bought the Carbide 400R yet, get a Graphite 600T if you can spend a bit more (tried and tested with H100 on Sandy).
<

Personally, i would buy a new TX650 V2 than buy a used HX620, get the 750/850 if non-modular is ok and willing to spend more.

Secondly, if you want modular, try getting one of the new HX/AX series units.

If you haven't bought the Carbide 400R yet, get a Graphite 600T if you can spend a bit more (tried and tested with H100 on Sandy).
<

...everything is bought only the PSU remains...

I think I will go there and decide tomorrow or so, but I am really liking the Seasonic X560 so far. Its gold rated and 80% eff.

Fully modular as well....

System built.

i would say get something a bit more powerful

will give u bit of headroom for a nice oc on both the cpu and gpu

a 650w will be perfect
<

I finally gave him my HX620 and got me a HX750.

<

Final Config:

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]1. intel i5 2500K :13,250/-[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]2. ASUS MAXIMUS IV GENE-Z Motherboard :13520/- [/font]

3. Asus - AMD Radeon HD 7970 : Rs.35000/-

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]4. Corsair Dominator 8Gb 2000Mhz :6500/-[/font] [Used]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]5. Corsair 400R :4500/-

6. Corsair H100 :7200/-
[/font]

7. Corsair HX620 : 4000/- [Used]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]8: Mushkin.Callisto.60Gb : 3500/- [Used][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]9. WD. VelociRaptor 300Gb : [/font]5500/- [Used]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]10. Logitech G110 :3600/-[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]11. Razer DA Black ed. :2200/-[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]12. Razer MouseMat: 1230/-[/font] [approx.]

Bling:

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]13: Red Sleeved Cables : 0/-[/font]
<

Total: 1,00,000/-

Thanks a lot for all the help guys...

I will ask him to post some pics soon...

Cheers

...played some BF3 co-op. last night.

He is getting about 10% more fps than me, with everything currently on stock for him, and my GPU is on stock as well, but CPU is at 5Ghz. compared to his stock 2500K.

I can't wait to get more time with that machine to start to OC it and see how far she goes....Should be fun.

Will ask him to OC it thru Asus Utility and try out some benches...

haha, ya disposed off,
<
. would post the pics asap. its running superbly, tried BF3, Batman and Skyrim on it till now at max settings and they all work splendidly..
<
. thx everyone for helping out..

^^ Now go and get us some pictures of it
<

...as far as the PSU is concerned, apart form saving some cash,

I just thought that the RED HX620 will look much better than a BLUE HX750/650 for your build.

And the blue would suit my build...Something to keep the build from looking like a rainbow.

Back