Budget 71-90K New Gaming Rig

Never buy a MSI motherboard here in india.. there service is handle with one company only all over india.. i had mobo problems and when i took it to them, there were 3 people there nobody else, didnt even look like a service center.. they give you no status of how long its gonna take.. no tracking no's.

first of all, they don't repair locally.. they'll send it to there main hub.

they said it'll take like 5-7 days, its the 22nd today.

everytime i call them there like sir we are gonna mail the main hub for status on the motherboard.. like what da **** is that supposed to mean?

Just don't get MSI, trust me its experience.

Never buy a MSI motherboard here in india.. there service is handle with one company only all over india.. i had mobo problems and when i took it to them, there were 3 people there nobody else, didnt even look like a service center.. they give you no status of how long its gonna take.. no tracking no's.

first of all, they don't repair locally.. they'll send it to there main hub.

they said it'll take like 5-7 days, its the 22nd today.

everytime i call them there like sir we are gonna mail the main hub for status on the motherboard.. like what da **** is that supposed to mean?

Where do you stay?

I had a decent experience with my RMA in Bangalore, though they did send the card to their hub in Goa. It was replaced with a brand new piece. It all depends on the product type, the current availability and your location.

Although I have to agree that their component and build quality is poor and inconsistent.

Back