Not open for further replies.

tiwari

Disciple
Product Name: Grado SR80i and SR225i

MRP : SR80i - Rs 9800 - SR225i Rs- 19,890
Lowest Market Price : 5-7% discount on MRP

Expected Price: SOLD /- for SR80i
Rs. 14400 + shipping /- for SR225i

Shipping charges: Free via Aramex / Speed Post- extra for courier of buyers choice

Manufacturer page URL: http://www.gradolabs.com/

Description if any: Pretty much like brand new - 9,99/10 condition , has ~10 months Indian warranty left .
Me and brother bought it after reading reviews that they are the best headphones for rock lovers. Loved and recently tried some higher-end Grado models , planning to upgrade.
Reason for Sale: Upgrade

Product condition: 9.999/10

Purchase Date: ~2 months back

Remaining Warranty period: 10 months

Warranty available in: India through Bass n Treble , Delhi

Invoice available : Yes

Product Name: Klipsch Image S5I

MRP : Rs.8300
Online Price : Rs.7500-7900

Expected Price: SOLD

Shipping charges: Free via Aramex / Speed Post- extra for courier of buyers choice

Manufacturer page URL: http://www.klipsch.com/a5i-sport-headphones

Description if any: Brand New Sealed packed .

Reason for Sale: Got as gift , dont need as already S4i rugged for cycling.

Product condition: 10/10 - brand new

Purchase Date: ~2-3 months back got as gift

Remaining Warranty period: 20-21 months

Warranty available in India - through Klipsch official distributor

Invoice available : No , will try to get if possible - not needed for warranty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump ! Special Sunday price only for today - Need some urgent funds for a purchase :D

7.5k for Grado SR80i
16k for SR225i

5K for A5i .

^ Hi , Sorry as of now no ...If I have anyone coming down to Delhi , can probably send it across.

If you are open to NEFT payment and shipping , can work out a good deal for you :). PM me for the same . Shipping will be my responsibility and taken care by me .

^ Hi , Sorry as of now no ...If I have anyone coming down to Delhi , can probably send it across.

If you are open to NEFT payment and shipping , can work out a good deal for you :). PM me for the same . Shipping will be my responsibility and taken care by me .

I assumed you were from Delhi and hence the query.
I have no issues with NEFT and shipping. PM me the best price for both the grados individually shipped to Chandigarh and just give me a day to research them as I can't audition them.

Quote sent in PM .

Regarding the Grados , I've used pretty much all the models of Prestige series and all I can say is SR80i is best budget Grado and 225i has great midrange and bass compared to 80i . Its a better choice for those upgrading from 60/80i . The treble in both is equally good . Both have medium bass when used with a good amp but the 325i has way lot more bass in comparison and is unlike the 225i in terms of bass :)

I assumed you were from Delhi and hence the query.
I have no issues with NEFT and shipping. PM me the best price for both the grados individually shipped to Chandigarh and just give me a day to research them as I can't audition them.

Sorry for not replying to the PM mate. I just picked up a HD 650 from Flipkart so unfortunately I wont be able to pick up a Grado. Good luck with the sale.

Grado's are a must have in every headphone lovers collection if they love aggressive midrange + treble and rock music :)

SR80i sold .
bump for SR225i still available for 15,300 shipped and Klipsch A5i for 4600 shipped only.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back