PC Peripherals new mouse and gamepad suggestions!!!!!!

im looking for a new optical mouse for about 500 bucks and all i could find are the tech come one, the microsft basic and the logitech scroll mouse... so what do u guyz suggest which one should i go for .......
and another thing i just saw this gamepad avaialble here for Rs 500/-
and since that twin shock thing is available for like 700 bucks here im deciding to go for this one as it also comes with 10months warranty heres the link:http://zebronics.net/gamingwheel.asp.
So anyone using the above gamepad? what do u think is it a good buy?
plzz lemme know as im gonna buy it by tommrow

I disagree, stormie. I've both the Microsoft & Logitech optical and the Logitech mouse is wayyyyyyy better than the Microsoft mouse.

Freaky said:
I disagree, stormie. I've both the Microsoft & Logitech optical and the Logitech mouse is wayyyyyyy better than the Microsoft mouse.
You probably have the elcheapo 400 bucks basic optical mouse. The wheelmouse optical owns. Best deal under 1K. You can get it for 700-750 if you bargain hard ;).

nah broar im looking for a gamepad with dual analog and ps2 like design.... and this ones only for 500 bucks with local waarranty for 10 mnths...........
guyz help me decide on a mouse for 500-800 range............

Go for the Microsoft Optical mouse (the one with better sensor not the basic one) for Rs.750 - 800 in Nehru Place , Delhi

As for the gamepad, the one for 500 bucks, does it have the virator like PS2
For gamepads ,I suggest Genius and Logitech

Back