New Multimedia PC under 20K-it's urgent

kannadiga

Disciple
Dear friends

i need a PC for run Full HD Video and also I'm using this machine for download purpose at least 8 to 10 hours a day .

Q: What is your budget?

Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.

Processor AMD Athlon II X2 240 or AMD Athlon II X2 245
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-US2H
RAM 2GB 1333MHz Corsair DDRIII RAM
HDD 1TB WD green
Cabinet Zebronics Bijili or CM Elite 310
PSU/SMPS Any Best smps
Key Board Logitech Cordless keyboard and rechargeable mice

Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component

yes HDD and Ram
Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)

Bangalore ,Online or TE Dealer

Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
No

Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware

I already mentioned for Work/Browsing/Watching Full HD movies/Downloading

Q: Are you looking to overclock?
No

Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
Windows 7 64 bit
Linux - Ubuntu or Suse

Advance thanks
Kannadiga

For SMPS go for FSP SAGA II 350/400W. The rest seems fine looks like you;ve done your homework, I don't see an ODD so you can pick one up from TE dealers as it is very very cheap 950 bucks, IIRC.

What about a screen, I hope you have a decent screen to play all the 1080P content.

You have already zeroed in on a good config :) For PSU get the FSP 400w as H2O says.

For mobo also try searching for a Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-USB3 ~ 5.8k If the price difference between the GA-MA785GMT-US2H and the GA-MA785GMT-USB3 is < ~Rs.400-500 at ur place then get the USB3 one

i would suggest the sony dru-870s 24x sata dvd writer @ 1100rs. comes in a box pack with nero 9 essentials.

the rest of the config is good.

Thanks to DarkAngel,H2O and sunny27

can anybody put price of below mentioned configuration and suggest Online store

AMD Athlon II X2 250

Gigabyte-GA-MA785GMT-USB3

2GB 1333MHz Corsair DDRIII RAM

1TB WD green

CM Elite 310

FSP SAGA II 400W

Key Board Logitech Cordless keyboard and rechargeable mice

Oh you can build it using site link TheITWares.com / MediaHome.in they are users of TE! and you can get good rates too.. :)

Watch out for Dealers Form Section

Back