Android New Nexus 7 available in India (Imported)

It is US import and will be delivered after 10 days (may be more) and probably will have no warranty (unless Google or whatever the company is does provide international warranty).
Officially still not available right ?

It is US import and will be delivered after 10 days (may be more) and probably will have no warranty (unless Google or whatever the company is does provide international warranty).
Officially still not available right ?
Sorry for the misleading title, officially it is not available i have asked the seller about the warranty incase the device is DOA.
Damn if this is how its going to be priced then DAMN!!! i feel like an idiot for getting the old nexus 7 :( guess thats the price you pay for buying things impulsively[DOUBLEPOST=1375096879][/DOUBLEPOST]Gotta reply from the seller

Asus offers global warranty and you can approach nearest asus service center in india for service once the product launches officially in india in coming months. We can provide you a copy of original purchase bill.

Seems risky, if you get a DOA product or a malfunctioning one, you have stuck with it till the product launched officially in india(god knows when that will be)

Actually, international warranty implies that that country need not have the product. Got my friends nexus 7 repaired before it launched in India( the old one)

Anyone got out seen any good offers for the Nexus7 new model???

EBay India price are reasonable with 32gb Wi-Fi for around 23-24k

Anywhere cheaper option is there??

But during my usage with nexus 7 I didn't find any need to root the nexus as I was always having peace of mind of receiving latest and best Rom

There are few apps that may need a root and hence these development and its associated side effects
Let me tell u I was a complete flashaholic before the nexus 7 but never wanted to flash anything onto this ,but it was just my experience but there will be crores who need root and custom roms even for nexus series so its a sad news for them but for people like me its OK!!![DOUBLEPOST=1376128141][/DOUBLEPOST]http://www.engadget.com/2013/08/09/...utm_source=Feed_Classic&utm_campaign=Engadget

Last edited:
Back