New phone for about 14k

Thanx a lot saurav, that makes me more inclined towards 5800 now. But what about -
MenTaLLyMenTaL said:
i'm skeptical about using games n apps on it without any buttons.

How do u operate apps made for mobiles with number keys, on it?

mh09ad5578 said:
E71 doesn't have 3.5mm jack....so guess that's not an ideal music phone recommendation, also the camera is just about average....why are you guys recommending it??? brought the phone this diwali for my FIL, costed 17.2k in maharashtra(ya tax!!!!)!!!

you can get a connector to connect a male 3.5 mm jack to your e71..it costs around 20 bucks..

MenTaLLyMenTaL said:
wow man! thats it, i'm going for it then. just one thing, does that navigation popup for all apps or just for gmail?

You can set the navigation buttons ---> enable or disable like you please....

Navigation to req. setting...

Menu ---> settings ---> Application Manager---->Installed Apps---> Gmail (Here you look for your app) ---->Options --->Suite Settings --->On Screen Keyboard ---> Settings here are 1) Off 2) game and Navi keys and 3) Navi Keys only (Select what ever you wish)
Off to remove the navigation button... so as to view this in full screen... as Touch functions do still work for some apps if not then use navi keys if it does you can disable it too...

sri_rng said:
can it run python for s60?

Yep it 5800 can run host of programming Frameworks including .Net and python saw a whole list of free frameworks for nokia 5800 xm try google most of them are free ... but .net is paid app...

Back